What's new

Shamsi Air Base under UAE control: Air Chief

Shamsi was (it was actually a disused WWII recovery field IIRC) built by UAE to facilitate the royals whenever they came for hunting just like the airfield at Rahim Yar Khan(or was it DG Khan?). It was used as an emergency recovery field by the PAF, never as an operational or even forward base.
After 9/11 when the US asked for transit bases, Shamsi was also one of the ones picked.
Being PAF enthusiats, some of the members here atleast ought to have known that.
BTW it was the Mard-e-Haq who allowed the building of facilities by the UAE (Abu Dhabi specifically) royals during his reign.

does we also control any UAE air base?

and what is the reason behind this?

why indians are dancing on news? i really dont see its harmful for pakistan . a brother country use this base for there needs . indians use smilies like kids .

Nothing wrong in a brother using it if it was transparent, and known to everybody.
This is disclosed only due to recent events.

with due respect Imran Khan bro, but there is nothing like brother brother thing in international relations.

there is dear specially in UAE PAKISTAN case they use our rahim yar khan air base 40 years .they build there a huge hospital international air port very very big palaces in rahim yar khan and bhawalpur they come there stay there ppl get jobs there and UAE . but till today i really dont see they hurt us harm us abuse our base .we are talking abut UAE not USA ( mafia state )

look at this
Shaikh Zayed International Airport

800px-Shaikh_Zayed_International_Airport.jpg

sekh zaid hospital
SZ-medical-RYK.jpg

bhawalpur dubai palace
dubai-mahal.jpg

there is dear specially in UAE PAKISTAN case they use our rahim yar khan air base 40 years .they build there a huge hospital international air port very very big palaces in rahim yar khan and bhawalpur they come there stay there ppl get jobs there and UAE . but till today i really dont see they hurt us harm us abuse our base .we are talking abut UAE not USA ( mafia state )

look at this
Shaikh Zayed International Airport

800px-Shaikh_Zayed_International_Airport.jpg

sekh zaid hospital
SZ-medical-RYK.jpg

bhawalpur dubai palace
dubai-mahal.jpg

Hmmm...Achchha kaam kiya hai UAE ne...

Hmmm...Achchha kaam kiya hai UAE ne...

mujhy to acha laga kam is kam hospital se public ko faida hoa air port + base use ho raha hai or dosri investment se jobs mili ghareeboon ko . unless ghadari and janga shareef they loot us and take out that money give jobs to others invest in UAE UK FRANCE ETC

WAIT A MOMENT!

Wont that mean, the Choppers took off from Shamsi to conduct the Abottabad mission?
Damn. US giving UAE cash to give Pakistan. So we think its UAE but actually its USA again!

UAE need airbase in Pakistan just in case if they attack Iran so it's not only from west should also from this side too.

mujhy to acha laga kam is kam hospital se public ko faida hoa air port + base use ho raha hai or dosri investment se jobs mili ghareeboon ko . unless ghadari and janga shareef they loot us and take out that money give jobs to others invest in UAE UK FRANCE ETC

Yes..I was talking about Hospital only..And the other fancy things like Airports and Palaces do not excite me..
Main khud bahut Ameer ghar se nahi hoon, Isiliye mujhe Gareebon se thodi humdardi hai..

WAIT A MOMENT!

Wont that mean, the Choppers took off from Shamsi to conduct the Abottabad mission?
Damn. US giving UAE cash to give Pakistan. So we think its UAE but actually its USA again!

nope never they never come from there as COAS said.they use it for summer vacations time .

Back
Top Bottom