What's new

Shamsi Air Base under UAE control: Air Chief

UAE need airbase in Pakistan just in case if they attack Iran so it's not only from west should also from this side too.

There's very little chance of UAE attacking Iran. UAE's forces can defend the country, but attacking is another level altogether. Only a handful of countries in the world can attack another.

We need details on this issue / story can anyone shine some light plzz.

interesting....... what exactly is under our control???

knowing that would save everyone a lot of time

why indians are dancing on news? i really dont see its harmful for pakistan . a brother country use this base for there needs . indians use smilies like kids .

Lets get this misconception out of the way, UEA is not a brotherly country.

If it were, it would not be supporting the insurgency in Balochistan.

Pasha said India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. He also claimed “India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency.”

MPs told Russia, India and UAE involved in Baloch insurgency – The Express Tribune

ALERT

Shamsi Air Base under UAE control: Air Chief

Posted by Mirza Hassan on May 13th, 2011 // No Comment

Islamabad: Pakistan Air Chief Rao Qamar Suleman has disclosed that Pakistan’s Shamsi Air Base is under the control of United Arab Emirates, not in the control of Pakistan Air Force, sources said.

While briefing in-camera session of parliament on Friday, the Air Chief said our radar system was not jammed at the time of when US Navy Seals helicopters conducted a raid in a compound in Abottabad. He said “I do not know where from the helicopters who participated in the Abottbad operation that killed Osama Bin Laden were flew.”

When Rao Qamar revealed that Shamsi Air Base is under control of UAE, Senator Ishaq Dar of Pakistan Muslim Leageu-Nawaz questioned that who allowed UAE to run Shamsi Air Base.

On a question, The Air Chief said Pakistan Air Force has capacity to shot down drone missiles but we need authority from government.

Director General Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lieutenant General Ahmed Shuja Pasha confessed that the US operation was our intelligence failure. But he said 9/11, 7/7 and 26/11 were also intelligence failures of CIA (USA), MI6 (UK) and RAW (India), and they (nations) supported their intelligence agencies in critical stages. However, Pakistan’s ISI is being severely criticized over the failure of May 02.

He apologized from the nation and the parliament over the incident. He said he is ready to resign if parliament demanded. He said he wanted to resign but Pakistan Army Chief General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani convinced him not to resign.

Pakistan Opposition Leader Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan said that if it was an intelligence failure then it is also decided that who is responsible. He said that it is also assured that such kind of failure would not happen in future.

Pakistan is passing through very crucial time, the DG ISI added that this time is not for point scoring and all the political parties should gathered on a single plate form to save the country.

Shimshi Airport Is Not The Property Of UAE

I want to bring it on record that Shimshi Airport which is located in the desert of Kharan on the land that which is the property of Pakistan.During a Houbara hunting trip to Kharaan,,Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Alnahyan requeted the Government Of Pakistan to allot a piece of land in the unpopulated barren desert of Khanran to consrtuct an airport for his personal use,facilitating him and his family to travel directly from Abudhabi to Shimshi (not shmasi,as quoted by our officials incorrectly). This request was in his personal capacity as ruler of Abudhabi and not as President of UAE.Thte entire expenses for the construction of this airport was paid by Darul Khasa ( Department of Personal Affairs of Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Alnahyan) and was supervized by His Personal Representative Ghanim Almazroi,who had his office in Karachi.Munir Choudhary of Technical Associates (private) Limited was the contractor of this project.All projects sponsered by UAE government were carried out by UAE Embassy in Islamabad.I once again that this was a personal project of Sheikh Zayed which can not be used for military purposes.And that it aboslutely the property of Sheikh Zayed and stands cancelled with death.If UAE has allowed US to use it for military purposes then it is total violation of Pakistan laws and should be revoked and be cancelled by Prime Minister of Pakistan because if the misuse of this airport is allowed to be carried on then one day it can be used to attack Pakistan and neighbouring Iran and could prove highly disastrous.I know the the details because I am the living witness to this matter.My last question is that whether Pakistan is available for sale to any foreigner who offers expensive diamond watches and villas in Dubai ? Not at all.

5D199173-6866-404E-97EC-084BD6F2CF58

Shimshi Airport Is Not The Property Of UAE

i must clap for ISI chief why it is failure these all are corrupt from small soldier to DG ISI to air chief to army chief all sending money to swisss

A military nation with no control over its assets. This is terribly unique in human history. Its no longer about what went wrong but rather what can be done to avoid further humiliation on a national scale.

and UAE is funding BLA from that air base , any answers mr air cheif ?

The clusterf**k circus has now brought out the clown squad! :D

Lemme go get some more popcorn!

ALERT

Director General Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lieutenant General Ahmed Shuja Pasha confessed that the US operation was our intelligence failure. But he said 9/11, 7/7 and 26/11 were also intelligence failures of CIA (USA), MI6 (UK) and RAW (India), and they (nations) supported their intelligence agencies in critical stages. However, Pakistan’s ISI is being severely criticized over the failure of May 02.

Does not matter what the DG ISI is saying, they should have known where OBL was. I peronally believe that DG ISI and Interioir Minister should both resign.

I think this was known that the UAE Sheikhs owned some properties in Baluchistan but this detail about ownership of the airbase itself is new ( at least for me )
Also the fact that UAE , india and Russia are involved with the BLA is not new .. They were open about the involvement of India and to some extent Russia but about UAE it was more muted.

Its good that they have named them now.

And lets not forget that only a year or so back there were proposal being floated around for sale of farmland to foreigners.

Plan to sell farmland to foreigners intact: FM | business-news | highlights

We are faced with a lot of challenges and we have to put our best foot forward to save our country.

does we also control any UAE air base?

and what is the reason behind this?

Wrong question!

Now the Question is!

DOES PAKISTAN AIRFORCE CONTROL ANY AIRBASE IN PAKISTAN ????

Back
Top Bottom