What's new

Share your super natural experiences

Just read this true incident happens to a man i heard in local radio recently . in his own language

''When this incident happens i was living in a relative house in town and use to visit during any vacation in school. my family was living in village when there was acute shortage of drinking water . so my dad decided to dig water well little far from our house . one day at night i and my young brother who was about 6/ 7 years old for toilet that was situated out side our residence . i enter the toilet giving the oil lamp to my brother .after i finished i called him lets go ! but he was not moving so i again called him lets go are you want to go to toilet ? he replied in very deep voice ''No'' .generally he does not behave like this any way without giving extra care i start going toward house . in th rout there was a tree of around 20 or 30 feet hight . when i came near that tree while my brother was little far from me some thing fell on the oil lamp and its blown off and a deep darkness filled the surrounding area . in that darkness i saw something which i could not figure out and lost consciousness . When i get consciousness i was in bed and my mother was pouring water in my head i was told that i was found near that tree . but the real accident was my little brother was not found every body was looking for him all night . after some times latter our one neighborer scream, he has been killed he has been killed . So the body of my brother down from the top of that tree ,there was mark of flinger in his neck . My father latter told us when he contemplate on digging well near that old tree he was threaten in dream that something bad will happens ,but he didn't bother about the dream .''

Dear members i am starting the thread with the aim to share your or any known super natural experience with the members .this thread is not a fun/story threads but to share true incident .thanks

I'm going to remember everyone who posts here.

Back
Top Bottom