What's new

Share your super natural experiences

I had this spooky experience some time back.Back in those days, I was sharing an apartment with another guy in Mumbai.
I used to work hard during the day, and then go to gym.I used to come back to the apartment totally exhausted and used to go back to sleep very early, right after having dinner.Now, late at night, I always used to have this feeling that someone is walking in my room.But only I used to sleep there.At first it happened for a few days and then stopped.Then it started happening almost every day.I used to be so tired that I could hardly wake up.
So, one day, I was ready.The moment I heard one in my room, I woke up and turned on the light.To my great astonishment, I found out that it is the other guy, with whom I'm sharing the apartment.
Well, we cleared out the things.It turned out, that the wifi router for the internet connection was set up in my room and its power switch was just by the side of my bed.When I shut down laptop and turned off the power, it used to shut down the wifi too.Now, the other guy used to come back very late and he used to think, it is prudent not to wake me up, rather he used to come to my room and turn it on himself.
We had a good laugh, when things eventually cleared out.

sharing a true story from Radio furti bhootFm
'' there were two pond side by side in my maternal grand father house separated by a small road . during rainy season it usually goes under water . during one of my visit when i was around 12~13 year old after reaching i went to wonder around the house instead of entering house . while chasing some chicken i accidentally fall to the pond as i could not understand water level in the connection of the two ponds so i was almost drowning. as i was drowning i tried to keep my hand upward while also trying to swim( actually don;t to how to swim ) any way while i was trying to safe myself suddenly a small girl of our village of 5~6 year came near the pond and pulled me up . after pulling me she disappeared somewhere and important to note she was not addressing me not the way she use to do most of the time . however without thinking much i enter the house there she was talking with my mother and after seeing me she ask where i was as we have arrived long ago strangely she was not wearing the cloth she wearing while saving me and it is not possible to change cloth so soon . and another thing is i was very healthy boy at that age so it was impossible for a 5~6 year old girl pulled me up from water . so who actually saved me that day ? ""

I was 12 then, It was another usual day I spend in school when I came back home I start get fever my mom and sis check me when I tell them about it, but fever get high and high even they giving me cold wet towels on my head ( that part I remember) I got unconscious after that ( later I heard it from my family )
I saw myself two men grabbing me from my both shoulders and bring to me a place like a hall, the side of hall in front of me was dark, the men holding me says someone WE BRING HIM, the voice said put him the shoes, the two men tried to put my foot in a pair of shoes but they realize shoes are sorter than my size.
One of them inform to the voice that shoes are small, the voice said size is still short for him Bring him back when size matched to him.
I woke up in a hospital next morning and my family told me that my fever get un control and they transferred me to hospital where they put me in a iced bath tub for a time to reduce my temperature, the reason
of fever was un known they keep me in hospital for a night after my body temperature get normal.
Let's see when my foot size matched and ..................... Can't figured it out yet it was a dream I saw during my unconscious
Or I got UP for once.

this really is interesting thread :)
will share my cousins nd my own experiences soon ;)

I believe that jinns do exist! And there are many kind of jinns!
yea just hearing in booth fm A boy from Dhaka's keranigong area were taken by jinn/booth/devil who had no head and eyes in the chest . i heard some where that saiitan jinn whom we know as bhooth have this feature .

yea just hearing in booth fm A boy from Dhaka's keranigong area were taken by jinn/booth/devil who had no head and eyes in the chest . i heard some where that saiitan jinn whom we know as bhooth have this feature .

Radio usually features fake stories... But who knows...

d8892b1448bf069775fac374164921d9.jpg

ESPANOLA, NM (CNN/KOAT/Espanola Police camera) – Police in Espanola, New Mexico are catching more than just criminals.

They are catching images of what they believe are ghosts on surveillance cameras at the police department.

It started out as a pretty typical Saturday night. Espanola Police Officer Karl Romero was on duty keeping an eye on the surveillance cameras around the station when he saw something in the sally port.

“At first I thought it was a podilla, a fly or moth, then I saw the legs and it was a human. But not a real human. No. A ghost,” Officer Romero said.

So, Officer Romero reported it and told his supervisors. Detectives showed us the camera that captured the image. They say there’s no way in or out of the secured area without an open gate and alarm sounding.

“It walks through the old transport cages. There’s not a way for it to get through but it walks through that,” Det. Solomon Romero said.

Detectives say there’s no logical explanation for this. Not an issue with the lighting. Or a technical glitch. Turns out there are a lot of ghost stories around here.

“A lot of officers have seen certain things. Some officers have felt someone breathing down their necks as they’re working in the briefing room,” Det. Romero said.

Cops at the station also report hearing strange noises in the middle of the night and seeing unexplainable images in the lobby area too.

Espanola police say as far as they know this isn’t on an ancient burial ground. The department has been here at this location since 2006. No inmates have died here.

But they do say there have been some unsolved murders nearby.

The reporter asks Det. Romero is he believes in ghosts.

“I do. I do believe in ghosts,” Det. Romero replies. “I do believe it was something. It was hard to say, but I do believe in ghosts.

These guys say they’re not afraid of it, but it’s definitely an image that haunts the officers who work here.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...lO-VWPE5DXqPmCJc6M8Cr2Q&bvm=bv.76247554,d.dGc

Some cool Jinn stories from the net.

My friend lived near Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and his dad built a beautiful mansion near a wadi (valley). Everyone told him don’t build there. But my friends dad insisted. When my friend and his sister were playing there one day, a man approached them from the fields and said: “Ataref Meen Ana?” (Do you know who I am?), but my friend said the man’s voice was not coming from the direction where the man was standing. It was coming from the left side of the field. When the kids said “My dad isn’t here”, the man laughed. His voice came from behind them. And then he approached them very fast. My friends sister then said Aouth B’ellah and the man disappeared. I know Saudi Arabia has a lot of Jinn, but do they act this aggressive? To this day the mansion is not very easy to sleep in.

This is about Madinah Masjid(Not Nabawi). I hear it from people,popular among teens. One night the janitor of the mosque was cleaning the wudhu area. Then he heard a noise, like that of a toiler flushing, coming from the washroom area. He went to check it out but nothing was there. Then, he went back to his janitorial duties and then he heard the noise again. So, this time he decides to put a chain on the stall door and lock it because he thinks children are pranking him. Then, he hears the noise again and he returns to find that the chain is broken. He gets scared, and opens the stall door to find something looking at him with a smile that reaches from one ear to the other. Finally, he runs out of the mosque…and the rest they say…is history.

Will share rest later.

Nope never had one maybe because i dont believe in ghosts and shit
The only things i fear in the outdoors after dark are wildboars and maybe phone snatchers :P
@Mr.Meap

People believe that there was a churail in the old temple in our village i once visited it after 1 AM i didnt see herv

Phone snatchers even in Islambad?
?
None, fortunately.

I really wanted to read interesting stories but you guys got none. :p

Nope never happened something like this Alhamdulillah :D

:yes4::yes4:

Back
Top Bottom