What's new

Sharia for India

Arya Desa

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi,

While I do feel sharia is a particularly savage law system based on an "eye for eye" system I do feel that it is as effective as it is cruel. Arab countries have very low crime rates and rape is almost unheard of. If this system was adopted into India many social evils would be vanquished. What say you?

Hi,

While I do feel sharia is a particularly savage law system based on an "eye for eye" system I do feel that it is as effective as it is cruel. Arab countries have very low crime rates and rape is almost unheard of. If this system was adopted into India many social evils would be vanquished. What say you?

Sharia isn't 'savage law system' ....

Its not a written "law" ...Its kinda like U.S constitution...it keeps on evolving, becoming better etc. U.S constitution at one point declared black people "less than a human" ..while white people as "complete human" .....

PS. Islamic Shari'a is better than the pathetic indian laws anyways :lol:

One rape per 20 minute? Guess what? Since you started this thread, many indian women have been penetrated by different d!cks haha...sad for india.

Look at the crime rates of Arab World....one of the most safe regions of the world...

Hi,

No, thank you. The laws in India are fine as they are, but they are not enforced. That is not a reason to go back in time in our evolution and adopt those laws.

Btw, are you sure rapes are less common in the Arab nations? Just because they are not reported, or in the case of Sharia the woman's testimony has no bearing in reporting a rape, doesn't mean there are fewer rapes.

Introduce Sharia law in India?

Isn't it kind of going backwards? I hope not for the sake of India and the Indian people.

The problems with India is not the legislative branch (law creation), it is the judicial branch (Law enforcement) that is not running effectively and efficiently..

Introduce new laws won't do anything if not enforced.

Sharia isn't 'savage law system' ....

Its not a written "law" ...Its kinda like U.S constitution...it keeps on evolving, becoming better etc. U.S constitution at one point declared black people "less than a human" ..while white people as "complete human" .....

PS. Islamic Shari'a is better than the pathetic indian laws anyways :lol:

One rape per 20 minute? Guess what? Since you started this thread, many indian women have been penetrated by different d!cks haha...sad for india.

Look at the crime rates of Arab World....one of the most safe regions of the world...

Save some sympathy for fellow Pakistani women and also corpses.

ON TOPIC:
I do not think we need sharia kind 15th century laws. Just need to implement current laws strictly.

It will not work in India, the judge and police are corrupted. There should be already law in India but it is not well practiced.

Why people should talk about "Delhi ka Laddu?" Why such backward laws in the midst of a modern society? Re-education of male population is needed not only in India but also in other neighboring countries.

We want investment in policing and justice system... and reform in both. This one we need to do urgently.

Currently police are overburdened but at the same time work with old technology and methods. We need assembly (police is state subject) oversight on police performance.

Long term, we need to modernize our society which lives in computer age but with old fasioned ideas of stone age.

Our laws needs to be reformed.. That is a fact.. But Sharia law is not the way to go.. Just tighten the loopholes, make an example out of rapists.. Now a days death penalty is awarded to only rarest of the rarest cases.. We should change that.. It should be given to any one who commits rape or murder.. The problem with people are they are no longer afraid of the law.. They think with ample amount of money, they can buy the law.. Police and Court should let people know who is the boss around here.. Having said that, we should have a system to check the civil bodies does not violate laws

Our laws needs to be reformed.. That is a fact.. But Sharia law is not the way to go.. Just tighten the loopholes, make an example out of rapists.. Now a days death penalty is awarded to only rarest of the rarest cases.. We should change that.. It should be given to any one who commits rape or murder.. The problem with people are they are no longer afraid of the law.. They think with ample amount of money, they can buy the law.. Police and Court should let people know who is the boss around here.. Having said that, we should have a system to check the civil bodies does not violate laws

I am against death sentence, unless crime is too heinous and premeditated (rarest of rare case).
More rapists should be prosecuted, 7 years for rape is a big enough deterrent.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom