What's new

Sherry Rehman named among 25 most influential women of 2022 by Financial Times

This grifter is a fraud and a criminal. I don't know which party makes me feel sick more, PPP or PMLN.

PPP has turned sindh into a african wasteland. Even Congo looks better.
Surprise surpise.

@Paitoo,

Thanks. Will ply my trade there.

Regards

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 12.18.54 PM.png

Shireen Mazari is 10 times more capable than her ! Despite Sherry's Pretty face thats all !

The unranked list, unveiled on Thursday, has chosen the "influential women" under three categories: leaders, heroes, and creators.

So they can rank men but ranking women would become undignified sexism.

Ms. Rehman has certainly amassed enough credit points in the CPI to be towards the leading end of the 25 person list. One such evidence would be that under her mentorship and tutelage is Pakistan's yet another rising Bhutto, current FM.

*CPI - Controversy Potential Index

This is unfair - just this year a Pakistani woman toped ACCA, a woman ophthalmologist from Chitral wrote a book for ophthalmology students whose book was listed as Best Ophthalmology Books of All Time by a prestigious journal, got our first female supreme court judge, we have the only female Lieutenant general probably in the Muslim world, a Pakistani female aerospace engineer is developing the world’s first contrail-free aircraft engine to reduce global warming, Pakistani female artist won a Grammy this year, a 21 y/o Pakistani woman climbed mount Everest, can go on and on with this and this all in recent year/s

are they not a bigger inspiration than sherry dumb, dumb Rehman associated with a criminal mafia of PPP?

Last edited:
Sherry, just another stooge/agent of WEF…….and a corrupt to the core ppp-party….
Recently enjoyed swiss tour to attend WEF along with khusra bhutto and others.

Ofcourse they would glorify her.
While the country sinks, she stands filthy rich and tours Switzerland

Back
Top Bottom