What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

How was Sodomy and GOMORRAH allowed in first testament?
1)yOU WANT me to believe MARY was a VIRGIN?
2)What happened to Jesus for 14 years where he wandered off?
3) What about Jesus wife? and children?

is this really your defense? AFIK, none of them molested boys.

Dear oh dear -- do not consider these as Saint. These are no sanyasi but "katha Vachak" e.g. book reader and running their own shop by fooling around with people. Just pay attention how they talk themselves as Sanyasi ...I'm saint away from all materialism, parbhu ki bhakti me leen. App bhi lobh tyag do or baba ke nam daan karo (you all give up all of you temptations and donate to baba trust):hitwall:

No offence mate i dont fight or support your likes, i only support what i see!

is this really your defense? AFIK, none of them molested boys.

No i want to know what are your views are!Since you are an atheist!

What's happening here ? :pop: How come Sai baba come in Ashram Bapu's thread. Anyhow I don't know much about Sai Baba.... but this Ashram Bapu is a proven rapist and should be hanged.

Oh you learned something new huh? let's see you forego that reservation certificate! You and your family fight in a General Quota! How about that!

I dont have any reservation certificate and I am all for General quota mate.. I would rather get a job with my ability rather than the caste I belong :smokin:

No i want to know what are your views are!Since you are an atheist!

I dont believe in any of it. But I dont think they were criminals under the garb of a God man. which is what makes Baba special.

What's happening here ? :pop: How come Sai baba come in Ashram Bapu's thread. Anyhow I don't know much about Sai Baba.... but this Ashram Bapu is a proven rapist and should be hanged.

ASK your friend Jayron who stirred a hornets nest.But he doesn't wanna answer me my questions i guess he ran off! ;)

cartoon_010813061616.jpg

watch the bbc documentary posted.

I dont believe in any of it. But I dont think they were criminals under the garb of a God man. which is what makes Baba special.

You first answer my questions then talk the rest later OK?
OR are ya scared? ;) SAY IT!I will forgive ya! otherwise give me
an answer im waiting for it! :)

None taken, What I was trying to let everyone understand is that the all glitter is not gold. There are thousands of people out with special powers helping people in needs without expecting anything in return.

So believe in any things you want but do not cross the boundary and stroll in to arena of blind faith. Remember to take the good words from preacher use it to improve your life to do good but always remember that he/ she is preacher nothing else.

Now where is that so called Atheist Jayron, Who talked bad about Hinduism,Out of words, Remember i asked him what he said he was atheist later on he became christian.When i asked him about first testament he ran off, poor guy he doesn't even know his own conversion history!

I guess he will consult his nearest church for reassurance and possible answers. :laughcry:

None taken, What I was trying to let everyone understand is that the all glitter is not gold. There are thousands of people out with special powers helping people in needs without expecting anything in return.

So believe in any things you want but do not cross the boundary and stroll in to arena of blind faith. Remember to take the good words from preacher use it to improve your life to do good but always remember that he/ she is preacher nothing else.

You should know my friend i wont tread those areas if you are uncomfortable when having a mutual discussion..But if you straightaway come and step on my yard then i will shoot you!I wont care what happens next!

Now where is that so called Atheist Jayron, Who talked bad about Hinduism,Out of words, Remember i asked him what he said he was atheist later on he became christian.When i asked him about first testament he ran off, poor guy he doesn't even know his own conversion history!

I guess he will consult his nearest church for reassurance and possible answers. :laughcry:

You should know my friend i wont tread those areas if you are uncomfortable when having a mutual discussion..But if you straightaway come and step on my yard then i will shoot you!I wont care what happens next!

dude. it is not about me.It is not about Hinduism. It is not about Mary or Jesus. It is about your baba. I know it will be so much more convenient for you if I believed in some religion so that you could insult them . But sorry. I am Godless and free.

Some people are selective ,They will see problems with Hindu saints only ,They wont comment about that X'ian woman who supported Warren Andersen (Bhopal Gas tragedy)

BSZ9o_9CAAEi6ab.jpg

Will they question these kind of things ?

dude. it is not about me.It is not about Hinduism. It is not about Mary or Jesus. It is about your baba. I know it will be so much more convenient for you if I believed in some religion so that you could insult them . But sorry. I am Godless and free.

Please Don't insult Hindus in front of me ,you should know we tolerate everyone from atheists to total devotion.Which religion has this flexibility?Having this flexibility doesn't mean you can abuse those who gave you such freedom in first place.
That's all i ask you have all the freedom to ponder etc. think there is no god etc.But please don't insult us when we are certain about some people.

Back
Top Bottom