What's new

Shocking! Know how much Asaram Bapu type godmen earn

Please Don't insult Hindus in front of me ,you should know we tolerate everyone from atheists to total devotion.Which religion has this flexibility?Having this flexibility doesn't mean you can abuse those who gave you such freedom in first place.
That's all i ask you have all the freedom to ponder etc. think there is no god etc.But please don't insult us when we are certain about some people.
Fair enough. :)

You his.....,.. by any chance?, cos post reported well whatever it is larrikin.

I donno about SAI BABA but i surely wanna see how far those acorns go in the canadian zone ;)

You guys reporting cos lost a fair fight against a single indian guiy? SHAME ON YOU!

In case you did not realize rest all us are Indians too. And BTW sai baba is a fraud :) He is actually quite smart though. Manage to fool millions of Indians like you :)

Please Don't insult Hindus in front of me ,you should know we tolerate everyone from atheists to total devotion.Which religion has this flexibility?Having this flexibility doesn't mean you can abuse those who gave you such freedom in first place.
That's all i ask you have all the freedom to ponder etc. think there is no god etc.But please don't insult us when we are certain about some people.

Excuse me you/Hindus give freedom to others?

You should know my friend i wont tread those areas if you are uncomfortable when having a mutual discussion..But if you straightaway come and step on my yard then i will shoot you!I wont care what happens next!

I'm not able to understand that you are shooting me or talking :azn:

In today’s world nothing is absolute but measured in relative term and it changes from person to person. A devil for one can be masiha for someone else. So there is nothing wrong for someone in believing someone or something.

I can remember, last time when the Nirankari had a satsang in our city. The baba/ trust has arranged 1000s of team and ran a city cleaning Abhiyan. They transformed city in to clean city within three days and that's was impressive.

Bottom line - it takes more than a great efforts to let 10 people follow you and when millions follow you means that the person has something special. It applies to modern day saints/ preachers and the other respectable figures in past from across globe and religions.

this asaram, nirmal baba, paul dinakaran guys are biggest looteras in our society. I am new in business and a genuine one and I'll give discount to my early bhakts too. 'Baba kachha banyan' @Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people are selective ,They will see problems with Hindu saints only ,They wont comment about that X'ian woman who supported Warren Andersen (Bhopal Gas tragedy)

Will they question these kind of things ?

Dude, I did said that we are secular in nature when it comes to this kind of frauds :laughcry:

this asaram, nirmal baba, paul dinakaran guys are biggest looteras in our society. I am new in business and a genuine one and I'll give discount to my early bhakts too. 'Baba kachha banyan' @Dillinger

Bro that's copy right voliation!! You are not different from Asha ram. He stole land you are starting your business by stealing name!!

Bahut tarraqi karaga!!

Bro that's copy right voliation!! You are not different from Asha ram. He stole land you are starting your business by stealing name!!

Bahut tarraqi karaga!!

hehe BC naam rakhne me bhi locha hai. Saale itne saare babas hai ki sabne pehle hi naamo pe kabza kiya hua hai. Anyway how about 'Kachha banyan 2'?? Lols

Some of my family from my mothers side are ridiculous in there devotion to him, The have end up segregating family members based on this, when ever they get to egoistic about there faith i end up spewing arguably the most colorful set of synonyms for Baba.
Im the only declared atheist in our big a$$ family .

I love to see there faces as if seeing Satan incarnate.

Same with me too.............

hehe BC naam rakhne me bhi locha hai. Saale itne saare babas hai ki sabne pehle hi naamo pe kabza kiya hua hai. Anyway how about 'Kachha banyan 2'?? Lols

NP, just ensure to pay royalty on time :D

Keep your grubby hands off! Pakhandi, Dhongi! Dilli baba is absolute and ALL others are just running a facade- a scam! :angry: I curse thee, may you never fap again.
@Marxist, most of us here have an issue with any sort of scam running godmen, they can claim to be Christian, Hindu, Muslims or Scientologists- at the end of the day they're still greedy porkchops who scam people out of their money. People like Asaram have made Hinduism into a money minting operation, how can you bare that? Let the crazy godmen akin to the inbred detritus up in America's Appalachians scam them hillbillies- let us not have that here.

NP, just ensure to pay royalty on time :D

you know in in my district in UP, there was a chor gang long back with this name 'Kachha banyan gang' they use to wear Kachha, banyan and put musterd oil on their body so that if someone catch them, they could free themself from grip. Basically this baba business is not so different, intention is same. Thats why I thought this name. Hehe

Apart from the list provided here, there are plenty of small human gods which earn 300-1000 crores.. As I said raid all those religious organisations, NGO's and Human god's places.. We will have plenty of money to get out of this crisis and new developmental projects..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom