What's new

Sindh police take Azam Swati into custody from Quetta, says lawyer

Major Adil is currently reporting a very strange thing. That, COAS is powerless, in front of ISI and certain other Generals. So much so, that COAS's life may also be in danger.

I don't deem him a very credible person. But, still, it is a very disturbing news, even if half true.
I want nadeem anjum to nuke GHQ 😂

Lanat ho on establishment, judiciary and rotten politicians for doing the dirty day work and their performance.

I doubt that but again we know what happened to Zia so cannot rule out anything in this beloved country of ours.

Virtually to all:
Ayub Khan betrayed by Yahya Khan
Yahya Khan also was kicked out by army officers.
Zia ul Haq, as you said
Pervez Musharraf betrayed by Pervez Ashraf Kiyani

Last edited:
Virtually to all:
Ayub Khan betrayed by Yahya Khan
Yahya Khan also was kicked out by army officers.
Zia ul Haq, as you said
Pervez Musharraf betrayed by Ashraf Pervez Kiyani
Bhai they think they are powerful then everyone , but they dont know Allah is watching all this , no one is enough powerful in pak to undo them , Allah na inko apis ma ladwa kar inko khatam karna ha

Major Adil is currently reporting a very strange thing. That, COAS is powerless, in front of ISI and certain other Generals. So much so, that COAS's life may also be in danger.

I don't deem him a very credible person. But, still, it is a very disturbing news, even if half true.
Sipra Sahib I don’t believe this. The chain of command is strong in army. So strong that they killed a patriot and almost killed former PM most influential Muslim in world and no officer came forward with conscientious objection and resignation. Killing COAS hasn’t happened in army before. There are some that feel Gen Faisal #bastard is fighting for his life. Because if he’s somehow named in FIR and commission finds him guilty, his punishment is death. He’s the first of many that would need to pay with their lives. Which is why they are fighting tooth and nail. But army wont disobey Gen Asim orders, even if illegal unfortunately.

1670617094310.png

Sindh police take Azam Swati into custody from Quetta, says lawyer

Ghalib Nihad Published December 9, 2022 Updated 2 minutes ago

<p>PTI Senator Azam Swati at the Balochistan high Court on Friday. — DawnNewsTV</p>

PTI Senator Azam Swati at the Balochistan high Court on Friday. — DawnNewsTV
LISTEN TO ARTICLE1x1.2x1.5x
PTI Senator Azam Swati was handed over to the Sindh police in Quetta on Friday, his lawyer said, hours after the Balochistan High Court (BHC) directed the police to quash all five first information reports (FIRs) registered against him in the province over his controversial tweets against top military officials and release him if he was not booked in any other cases.
Swati’s lawyer Advocate Iqbal Shah confirmed the development to Dawn.com.
PTI leaders lashed out at the news. PTI Vice President Fawad Chaudhry alleged that Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah’s plane went to Quetta to collect Swati and the senator was arrested on the same charges the BHC had quashed.
Chaudhry claimed Swati was brought to Larkana and then moved to Qambar Shahdadkot.

iss waqt Pakistan ke sub sa bari bemari Zardari or Sub sa bari fasad ke jurh or Syasi dahshatgurd or corruption mafai (PPP) hai...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom