What's new

Some Questions

Thəorətic Muslim

Reaction score
Country
United States
I need clarification on some questions.
  1. What's the background on this GB Police being at Zaman Park?
  2. With the removal of GB's IG of Police to the "Establishment Division", what is this Establishment Division?
    1. I've noticed the word thrown around for a while now, I'm assuming that it's a dead end position to discipline individuals?
  3. What's with Pakistani "Journalists", do they not realize the obvious followup question to someone hiding under the bed is where's your daddy?
    1. I get they're lifafas but come on....
Edit: discipline not disciple. And I get police from other provinces are routinely sent as security for vips.

Last edited:
@Jango

I need clarification on some questions.
  1. What's the background on this GB Police being at Zaman Park?
No idea. Probably how KP police were deputed there when PTI was ruling KPK.

1. With the removal of GB's IG of Police to the "Establishment Division", what is this Establishment Division?
    1. I've noticed the word thrown around for a while now, I'm assuming that it's a dead end position to disciple individuals?
From what I've read establishment division manages the bureaucrats postings etc.
So, transferring the IG there means he's officially not holding any post. This is a sort of punishment. They can take it further by posting him in a menial job or in a dangerous far flung area.

• What's with Pakistani "Journalists", do they not realize the obvious followup question to someone hiding under the bed is where's your daddy?
    1. I get they're lifafas but come on....
Other than lifafa, there's another reason.
A journalist once irritated Baby Bhutto with his question, who proceeded to tell him that he will have a word with his channel management about such unacceptable transgression.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom