What's new

South China Sea issue China will no longer be patient

lawxx

Reaction score
????????????????????_??_???

South China Sea issue recently and excited. How to solve the South China Sea issue? Peace must work together to develop, share interests, anyone who wants an exclusive development, exclusive of profit, can lead to conflict.

Shelving disputes and seeking joint development is not an expedient measure, but long term plans. Of China, is true for all countries. Shelving is the key to joint development, joint development can be done, putting aside disputes and it is easy to become a mere formality.

Achieve common development goals, China's past can be said is beyond their grasp. First, not so much capital, the second is not enough military power to maintain this goal, the result was some of the advantage of the loophole countries, accounting for some of the islands, and even secretly engaged in the development. However, things are different now, China to jointly develop both the power to guide, also has the ability to ensure the achievement of this objective.

Joint development of China is a hard target to be achieved. China needs to do now, first announced to the world clear waters and nearby islands, which must be jointly developed. Second, China should develop programs to come up with. This program must be from exploration to development to the exploitation of all the planning, who is out how much money, who received much interest, there must be detailed and specific arrangements. With this program, you can ask the countries to negotiate, to bargain. Since it is a common development, China needs to do none other preparations, including people's psychological preparation.

Some people will say, you come up with solutions, they do not to negotiate, how to do? This is not afraid. Who do not want to negotiate, not willing to develop, who will not develop, even if you have accounted for the island that is useless, from the current global development perspective, development is more important than having. We should see that it is due to the development of the importance and urgency, the South China Sea will become a hot issue. Joint development of the countries also should be a hard target, the South China Sea problem must be solved to make this a consensus.

China needs to made it clear that China now has the strength to prevent any attempt to benefit the development of behavior alone, but also to seize the island will not allow such to happen. Some countries think that China will as in the past, always patient, they surreptitiously engage in exploration, engage in development. Such a thing past, and now impossible, let alone the future.

China should also clearly inform those related to multinational companies and third party, who wants to agree without going through China, the two sides in the dispute failed to reach an agreement to jointly develop the case in the development of the region, who is asking for trouble, whose interests will be seriously damaged, the consequences themselves to blame.

For being "return to Asia," the United States, we say clearly: to support and advance the peace negotiations, joint development, we welcome, and a clique, took the opportunity to profit, or use military means to support the backing of some countries courage, can only be dragged into the pit himself. Sino-US strategic security dialogue has agreed to start negotiations Asia-Pacific affairs, I believe that through this mechanism is to let the Americans understand the bottom line of our strategy. Long-term peace in the South China Sea as U.S. interests.

China is Asia's largest country, has the responsibility to promote the development of this region, but also be responsible for building a new security structure of the task. The joint development is the responsibility of the embodiment of China, I believe that holding high the banner of joint development, we can get moral support from the international community. If we do not want to fight in the South China Sea, then only by way of bilateral cooperation to find a common path of development for the future of the security situation in the region and lay a solid foundation.

South China Sea issue China will no longer be patient
Pls try to be patient, coz we soon have super missile "Yakhont" , so, no China's ships can run away.^^

Pls try to be patient, coz we soon have super missile "Yakhont" , so, no China's ships can run away.^^

lol when u fire them do they dissapear and ten hit?if you even dare to fire one missile no lauch pad will be left to fire another missile i can bet on that just go home and sleep dont provoke the dragon.IF DRAGON OPENS ITS MOUTH FIRE COMES OUT.

I believe that the price for war is way too much for China. If China really want to steal almost all the South China Sea, they already done so .

I believe that dragon never exist .

lol when u fire them do they dissapear and ten hit?if you even dare to fire one missile no lauch pad will be left to fire another missile i can bet on that just go home and sleep dont provoke the dragon.IF DRAGON OPENS ITS MOUTH FIRE COMES OUT.

I believe that the price for war is way too much for China. If China really want to steal almost all the South China Sea, they already done so .
China is not a belligerent country, but not bullied countries, China's sovereignty and territorial integrity is the bottom line of all Chinese people, who would dare to touch it, then we will fight him in the end!

I believe that dragon never exist .

get the map of the world and you will find the red dragon in asia whos south china sea owner.
WHEN A PIGEON SEE A CAT IT CLOSES ITS EYES AND THINKS THE CAT IS GONE.
I BET you u cant even fire a bullet on a chinese fishing boat let alone naval warships or patrol boats

I think it's better for our Vietnamese people to say it because history has proven that Vietnam was always defeated invaders like China who always 20 times bigger than Vietnam and our ancester still fought them in the end. How many times was China invaded Vietnam ??? Thousand times ???

China is not a belligerent country, but not bullied countries, China's sovereignty and territorial integrity is the bottom line of all Chinese people, who would dare to touch it, then we will fight him in the end!

The whole world is talking China is a bullied big boy, not a responsible gentleman.Tell me name of 3 countries ( P...and NK is not counted here) say China is gentleman. Right in this year or next year, if China open fire, US anh Russia will be very glad to raise up inner problems of China until ...wow....who knows what will happen. Just afraid China can not invade any island but lost many thing.

If China invade, better do it quickly. If it takes longer....China will be starved to death

I think it's better for our Vietnamese people to say it because history has proven that Vietnam was always defeated invaders like China who always 20 times bigger than Vietnam and our ancester still fought them in the end. How many times was China invaded Vietnam ??? Thousand times ???
You're wrong.
Vietam is invading China... China has to fight back.

lol i think you should protest to your government because your government is brainwashing you about history.i never read in any history book of the world about vietnam defeating china or china invading vietnam thosands of time.i think the agent orange used on you vby US is affecting your brain now

You're funny, dragon never exist is the fact but you don't accept it, just like the fact that South China Sea is not belong to China. Only China thinks that South China Sea is belonging to it, but the rest of the world don't. Why is that ?????

get the map of the world and you will find the red dragon in asia whos south china sea owner.
WHEN A PIGEON SEE A CAT IT CLOSES ITS EYES AND THINKS THE CAT IS GONE.
I BET you u cant even fire a bullet on a chinese fishing boat let alone naval warships or patrol boats

China where all patient, However, only the country's territory and sovereignty will not be patient, previously was, is, the future is.

How can the government brainwash us when we can access youtube, facebook any time??? But what's happening in China when people have to access fake twitter, facebook and youtube ????

lol i think you should protest to your government because your government is brainwashing you about history.i never read in any history book of the world about vietnam defeating china or china invading vietnam thosands of time.i think the agent orange used on you vby US is affecting your brain now

Back
Top Bottom