Statue of Qaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah in York University Toronto

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Statue of Qaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah in York University Toronto
546137_10150718677174729_343783594728_9217329_1375173994_n.jpg

The 1.5-metre-high bronze casting on stone plinth was created by David Mcdougall.

:pakistan::pakistan:

well I didnt like the face part of Jinnah... it hardly resemble him in real...

I wish to carve two statues myself one day, one of them being of Jinnah... :pakistan:

Nice.

We need a statue like this in Pakistan and other places around the world.

It's a good way to show the positive's of Pakistan

It's actually quite sad a foreign country has a statue of Quaid but not Pakistan itself. Anyways I go to this university and pass by this statue everyday lol. I've seen a lot of people admiring this statue.

What????? There is no statue of Jinnah in Pakistan?

Why? Is it a religious thing?

What????? There is no statue of Jinnah in Pakistan?

Why? Is it a religious thing?

Yeah probably it is. But there are statues of some other people in Pakistan. Although there are statues of the founding fathers in some museum in Islamabad but statues of Quaid e Azam, Liaquat Ali Khan, Allama Iqbal and other important figures should be widespread throughout Pakistan.

Sautes are so tacky and honestly, creepy.
Why wast money on this no sense?
Use the money for the people, build parks and name them after Jinnah.
What good does a statue do?

Besides, if we keep building statues, sooner or later we will become Hindustanis :rofl:

It's actually quite sad a foreign country has a statue of Quaid but not Pakistan itself. Anyways I go to this university and pass by this statue everyday lol. I've seen a lot of people admiring this statue.
why we need statue.don't u think we should follow him.what we have done for his country by building his tomb.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom