What's new

Sukhoi SU-34 Fullback

This means the PAK-FA/ T-50 aircraft is just a modified version of the su-24 you can't question the resemblance.

In the first video at 1:27 and 1:29...whatever the plane is dropping hits the underside and the engine nozzle...Specially at 1:29 we can see the dropped bombs or whatever they be,interfering with the engine exhaust after hitting the engine itself...

russia used SU-25 mostly during in its recent conflict with georgia.....they didn't used their main stream or advanced fighters.....correct me if i m wrong

To me most of the russian SU series like su30mkI,II su 37, su 35 seems similar not very big difference in their air frame or engines only few modification and you have new SU fighter....

Again, these are empty drop tanks, not bombs. Anyway, I really doubt these tanks have concerned the plane. Even if so, it means it's not dangerous. :)
PS Sorry for my english. :hang2:

I am recomending to go following link,

Sukhoi Su-32/Su-34 Fullback

There is N012 AFT fire control radar in the tail, Hitting these tanks may cause complications in system efficiency, damages & more over during real flights these tanks could not be empty!

This means the PAK-FA/ T-50 aircraft is just a modified version of the su-24 you can't question the resemblance.
Huh! Where did you come to that conclusion? I saw your one more post claiming the same. What's with you and Su-34? :blink:

PAK-FA

sukhoi_pak_fa.jpg

PAK-FA is a 5th generation stealth fighter in prototype stage for now, mean for performing both air superiority as well as ground strike roles. It is supposed to have supercruise, very low radar cross section, supercruise, AESA radar, 100% FBW system, 3D thrust vectoring etc.

Su-34

su-34_3.jpg

A ground strike fighter-bomber, meant for carrying A2G weapons- a bomb truck in short.

Where do you see similarities in them, either in paper or in reality?

Back
Top Bottom