What's new

(SUPERPOWER) Aerial footage from the Elephant Walk at Sheppard AFB

I knew it was u, mr get ya wig, the king of cringe title.

:omghaha: What's that? I've flown RC planes more fearsome than that!

I'd say they're lined up real nice for a missile strike, but that trash isn't even worth hitting.
anything stopping you chicken hawks :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Lol what? Cope more
Nice and crisp form. "Cope" is always an insult of choice, but it's inapplicable in this case. Had this been an elephant walk of 30 F-22s or something, it would have been a serious display. These rinky-dink training aircraft couldn't intimidate a child.

Do better.

Nice and crisp form. "Cope" is always an insult of choice, but it's inapplicable in this case. Had this been an elephant walk of 30 F-22s or something, it would have been a serious display. These rinky-dink training aircraft couldn't intimidate a child.

Do better.

Another one:

And another one:

Enjoy

Do better.
Intimidated China.

See, that's what I'm saying. Those would get deleted in China's opening missile salvo but they at least look the part.
You gotta stop smoking oregano laced blunts real talk. You need to stop smoking that sht

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom