What's new

Syria aftermath/ Israel/ Hezbollah

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
My views on this conflict, I'm not anti Hezbollah, in fact pretty pro Hezbollah although I disagree with them siding with the original Syrian government which is an oppressive government which Hezbollah knows but doesn't really have a choice. I also know Iran knows this and I'm not anti Iran for their stance but I gave the same reason of disagreement. I like how Iran wants an anti israel anti American prescence in the region. Especially since we know the corruption America brings to the Middle East.

That being said, I don't think a pro American government will arise in Syria because most rebel groups are anti American there. Especially the Islamic group of Iraq and Front of Nusra. So I wish something can be sorted out between these three groups as I'm anti Syrian government but pro resistance regime in the region but it needs a change. Not this oppressive current government.

Then I'm stuck with some blind hatred some Sunni Arabs have that think Shia are kuffar and wish death on them. Such as the AQ in Iraq mentality. It's just stupid, backwards, despicable and cruel. Because no matter what some say, Shia people don't hate us. And they are Muslims like us. It's haram to kill them for no absolute reason.

And we know the Syrian military like some rebels groups are not so well trained, they both have people who don't utilize tactics that well and that's why Hezbollah keeps getting called for combat.

I also want syria and Iran to keep arming Gaza and I want the Hezbollah alliance to grow stronger. If only the new people can find a way to meet their common interests with these two mainly Hezbollah and Iran. Then things can be settled.

But, this is a very complicated situation, you can't have it both ways. I am stating some of my views. And I hope smart Iranians don't tell me the Syrian regime is this and that, I know everything. But, it's an oppressive regime which needs to go. At the same time understand I stand with Iran's regional stance. And I want to know if their hands and the other people's hands can be open to each other to end our misery and have a stronger prescence around israel.

At the same time, do you think some rebel groups will start attacking israel?

What do you foresee in this conflict?

so you want a new regime because the current regime stands with the resistance... you want a puppet regime like the rest of those "Arabs"?

I don't know if you are pretending to be stupid, or you really naive...

F$A terrorists work with Israel, they themselves admit it... they even ask Israel for more air strike against Syria, and now you believe that F$A terrorists will be anti-Israel... if F$A was against Israel, the west would not even arm them, or heck even have any relation with them, instead the west will side with the Syrian government... you are a joke...

I think Alasad should do what Kuwait did back then.... kick all the traitors out the country...

Israel is already happy and satisfied with the results in Syria.

It really doesn't matter if Assad stays in power and who will come to power after him..

Syria will never be put back into one piece..

Look at Iraq, it's been 10 years since that war!!

So, the resistance is already weakened.

You can minimize the damage by defeating the extremist elements in the rebels but even if that happens Syria is already Iraq 2.0

Already got two dumb responses, such as the one by Syrian Lion. Who I regard as a troll, an the one by Irangirl, although she might have a little point in Syria bring divided. It's unlike Iraq in many cases.

I doubt we will get a 'puppet' regime right away. I don't believe it will occur that way.

And the last answer was a blank answer without elaborating on what will change. :)

Oh you are so great....:D

Assad Shabiha thugs (wiped off) + Hezbollat (wiped off) + Iran (isolated) + Maliki (either fall or control East) = All fall after the war finishs. The entire Middle East will be completely changed and the Suuni Muslims will regain back in power.

What kind of person supported paganist Shiites when they slaughtered, rape and tortured over 2 million Muslims in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon? Bro, please!

Hezbollat

1) Look up Hezbollat exposed by Qatar and how they never fought Israel but always destablize Lebanon.

2) The Lebanese Muslims of Bab Tribolous knows Hezbollat's dark secret, they never believed they wagged war with Israel.

3) Nassrallat was in the Amal movement during the Lebanese civil war and slaughtered Palestinians. Large numbers of Israel civilians strongly opposed the Lebanese invasion in 1982, not only they care the Lebanese but for nothing, why? The Shiites collaborators and Jews agreed to bring up an actor who is a savior and that was Nassrallat to make all Shiites think Hezbollat is a real enemy but the truth is they are not.

4) Hezbollat ex secterary general Soubhi Tufayli already stated Hezbollat will make their alliance with Israel after Assad falls because Nassrallat knows he'll be weak and be threatened when Assad falls. Tufayli also stated Hezbollat was Israel's border guard because we, Muslims poses a greater threat to Israel than the Shiites (inc YT). Did the Shiites fired a single bullet to Israel or fought historical battles with the Jews? NONE

Syria

1) Assad familiy had commited numerous massacres; 1979 Aleppo artilery school Massacre, 1980 Siege of Aleppo Massacre, 1980 Jisr Al Shughour Massacre, 1980 Tadmor Prison Massacre, 1981 Hama Massacre, 1982 Hama Massacre. All by his uncle and his father Rifaat and Hafez Assad to the innocent Muslims. Bashar is doing worse than that! I'm referring Muslims to Suuni because I don't recognize Shiites Muslim but a paganist religion.

2) They never fought Israel. Both made an agreement in 1967 to sell Golan Heights to Israel for $100 million and withdraw all Syrian army back to Syria. Anwar Sadat's closest friend said it when Abdel Nasser told Sadat that he was desperate after Hafez betrayed him before 1967 war started.

3) Israel senior defense minister Amos Gilad stated "downfall with Assad regime means the end of Israel". Israel ex Mossad chief said "Assad must stay, Damascus best man". Israeli military general said "If the Islamist take over Syria, we are finished". Netanyahy warned the international community "Syria is becoming a blackhole for Jihadist around the world and is a threat to destablize the entire region" All of it, does that means they approved Hezbollat's intervention in Syria? Why are these Zionist s*mcs saying all the warnings to the world but never said a single word about Iran-Syria-Hezbollat?!

Iran
1) Israeli support for Iran during the Iran Arafat supported Saddam against those majos.

2)Israel Loves Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranians_in_Israel
History of the Jews in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Then Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian Shawls" - Amas Ibn Malik

3) French Jew Alexandre Adle stated "The Iranian people today is like yesterday, is closest to the Jewish people." A war with Iran would "The wrong war, at the wrong moment, and with the wrong enemy" "I consider the main enemy is represented by the gathering of Suuni Arab Islamist". "So our allies against this is the Shias then of course the Iranians". Have Iraq tought us any lesson? Who invented Shiism? Does it ring any bell?

4) I heard Iran sent Hamas Fajr rocket earlier before the 2010 Gaza attack and it was clear Israel started all of this so how exactly they knew about the fajr rockets? Please bro, be careful, those people are like snakes. Also, I remembered after the 2008 attack, Hamas commander said "Didn't you just say you had 20,000 missiles capable of reaching Tel Aviv?, wallahi Nassralat, you are just the puppet of Iran just like Mubarak was the puppet of Israel". (Mubarak closed Rafah back then)

5) The reason why there are numerous assasinations and or attempted assasination by the Mossad against Hamas because those Hamas members hated Iran and never wanted to be with them. That's why assasinted members being replaced to new ones who seek alliance with Iran.

6) At last, Iran had been destablizing the entire Gulf region and Sham. Why not Israel? Simple, they are desperately seeking to revive Persian Empire. Iraq and Lebanon is already on their list. They failed the plot in Yemen and Bahrain, thanks to KSA. These majos want more. It is well known America is run by Jews so they cannot invade Iraq without Israel's permission so they did and toppled Saddam who was an anti Shiite and Iran and set up a Shiite puppet of Iran.

Ibn Tayimmah rahimullah stated "The Muslims will never be united as long as the Rafidha(shiite) are behind their back" and the "Jews did not establish a regime except you will find the Rafidha as their biggest partner". To us, they are the protectors of Israel because they shed blood against us. Iran and Israel says they hate each other but what do they have in common? they shed blood on us while both never killed each other. This is why Salah'din kicked out the Egypt Fatiyimah Dynasty(Shia) out of Egypt and the sham completely, made them flee out and not a single remained there then he decided to declare a war with the crusaders in al Quds. What is happening now is like in the days of Salah'din where Shiites killed, tortured and raped Muslims in the sham and Egypt everyday then they falled, this will happen again Inshallah!

Note: This is not conspiracy, it's a fact and I'm trying to make others expose the real face of the three axis of Shiites (Iran-Hz-Iraq-Assad). People should be aware of this.

945201_591950217489722_1094721731_n.jpg

400665_580866761931401_127075046_n.jpg

Assad, Iran and Hizboallat are all sinking down, the so called resistance will soon be dispatched to the dustbin of history. More than 100k people have been murdered under their hands and here you are speaking about resistance. Dafog:hitwall:

Because I want I anti US hegemony to exist. And Iran isn't sinking down. Neither is Hezbollah. Yes, I am speaking of a resistance because one needs to exist against Israel.

Moosh, I don't which two million people you are talking about. Lets be serious here for a second, I don't tolerate Shias killing Sunni's and I also don't tolerate AQ blowing up Shia markets killing tens of thousands.

Iran is not a friend of Israel. Hezbollah isn't a friend of israel either. I am anti Assad and Syrian regime as you are. And Israel found out because their intelligence and insiders.

You need to slow down with what they're saying, and I'm not accusing you if a conspiracy theory. But get on track a little. No one from Lebanon will fire at israel besides maybe some palestinian militias there. And no one wants a repeat of a large war again.

Stability isn't a bad thing. Liberating Palestine will come with knowledge and patience. For Hamas and Hezbollah, it's best for both to keep building up their arsenal and improve their training for however many years. So if any future Israeli attack occurs. They can learn to be more effective.

Hazzy the opposition you claim is against US domination over Middle East are the very same that is calling for Western/US support.
And the US is cheering for the opposition and looks the other way when their allies Qatar etc have been arming the rebels.
US, UK, France etc have been calling for new regime. Do you think they do that out of the goodness of their heart?
No. They are doing for strategic reasons and precisely because they wanna continue to dominate.
Does not this whole affair strike you as very ironic?

Personally Im in favour of ceasefire, internationally supervised elections and a power-sharing formula.
Yes in the eyes of some, Assad is cruel and brutal and oppressive. But so are the rebels in the eyes of other people.
You can not simply disregard that Assad still has a very large support- base in Syria.

Once Assad is dead, everything will change forever...

Assad is ONE person. If he dies, it will change nothing on the ground.
You need to take out, not just Assad. But the enitre entity of the Baath party, the military and other state institutions.
Frankly, Assad is not so important that the outcome of the entire war rests on whether he is alive or dead. You must realise how illogical that sounds.

Moosh, I don't which two million people you are talking about. Lets be serious here for a second, I don't tolerate Shias killing Sunni's and I also don't tolerate AQ blowing up Shia markets killing tens of thousands.
The Shia Iraqis have killed over million Iraqi Muslims. It was never aired in the media, thanks to Bush who sold the country to the Shiites who agreed to cover this but post useless bombings instead. Remember, there is no zionist media bashing for paganist Shiites. Haven't you thought of it? It's all against us Muslims. This should be in your head. The reason why you hear many bombings because it is revenge. What do you expect when Shiites kill Muslims then nothing happens? Of course there will be revenge but small unlike Shiites who gets military mighty equipments from America. I guess you haven't seen or heard any brutal crimes they have done against Muslim Iraqis. I have been watching disgusting videos of Iraqi Shiites torturing and killing Muslims for four years (2009) until now. Also, last week the release of 7000 Iraqis in Abu Ghuraib prison(torture chamber) there was reports of thousand women being raped in other prisons and died of this and mass tortures leading to slow death. Watch this video.

Iran is not a friend of Israel. Hezbollah isn't a friend of israel either. I am anti Assad and Syrian regime as you are. And Israel found out because their intelligence and insiders.
I posted enough evidence here, there is YT video you could search like Tufayl's alliance. Anyway, okay it's in you because sometimes the truth can be 'mind blown' :P

You need to slow down with what they're saying, and I'm not accusing you if a conspiracy theory. But get on track a little. No one from Lebanon will fire at israel besides maybe some palestinian militias there. And no one wants a repeat of a large war again.
The true army of Lebanese will appear with the allegiance of FSA and ISI once this shabiha regime and its allies falls and when Lebanon is in the hand of the Muslims which is happening because neither of the proper army were united under the Shiite regime in Sham right?? Since it is spreading to Lebanon Western Iraq slowly and I'd say this war will finish in the next 3-5 years. Once the South Leb is obliterated, mate can't you see what Nassaralat and Muqtada al Sadr is doing in Syria?!:hitwall: Neither Muslims in the Sham have abandoned the Palestinians but because they have being living under the fear of Shiite regime for decades, once it's obliterated. No true Muslims will ever abandon them. Freedom will come and you will compare the difference between under the Shiites now and in the future under the Muslims. :sniper:

obliterated Stability isn't a bad thing. Liberating Palestine will come with knowledge and patience. For Hamas and Hezbollah, it's best for both to keep building up their arsenal and improve their training for however many years. So if any future Israeli attack occurs. They can learn to be more effective.
Your opinion, not mine. Everyone has their own opinion :tup:

tumblr_lk6la8qfNy1qecooao1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazzy the opposition you claim is against US domination over Middle East are the very same that is calling for Western/US support.
And the US is cheering for the opposition and looks the other way when their allies Qatar etc have been arming the rebels.
US, UK, France etc have been calling for new regime. Do you think they do that out of the goodness of their heart?
No. They are doing for strategic reasons and precisely because they wanna continue to dominate.
Does not this whole affair strike you as very ironic?

Personally Im in favour of ceasefire, internationally supervised elections and a power-sharing formula.
Yes in the eyes of some, Assad is cruel and brutal and oppressive. But so are the rebels in the eyes of other people.
You can not simply disregard that Assad still has a very large support- base in Syria.

Very good point, and I think the opposition would flip against the US in a means of time. Which is why this conflict has too much speculation it's almost as if we'd just have to wait to see. I'm not in favor of a ceasefire. I want Assad and his government representatives gone. And I'm glad you acknowledged that he is brutal and oppressive. But, you also make a good point. Some people also consider the rebels sloppy and oppressive.

I really think Iran and the rebels and Hezbollah need to settle their differences and seriously create ties. If Hezbollah wants to have a source of money and weapons. It's what they need to do. Or else to be honest I would just recommend Syria has a future with the GCC and becomes a home for the people. Which is my main concern.

This is why, I don't necessarily want Iran to lose its influences, but it needs to adapt real changes soon and accept the growing reality. Either way, Hezbollah and Hamas can survive without Syria. It may make it more difficult for Hezbollah. But, if they refuse to acknowledge that the majority of the Syrian people want to live in dignity and prosperity. I think they have lost their chances.

What do you think? Can Iran realize this sooner than later? Because Syrians also want a good quality of life, this means a relationship with Turkey and other arabic nations and the west will give them that. Iran can't provide all of that. So I think we all need to come on terms of the Syrian people.

First and foremost, their recovery. And a transition into a government and hopefully a national military will follow.

But, I see an opening for Iran to strike a deal and open new arms in the region. It needs to accept a different regime, it's losing too much money in this conflict and many people are becoming angry at them.

Hezbollah needs to jump start relations with the rebels. Things are changing, that's the bottom line. My question is how these three regional players will adapt to these changes.

And israel, most likely wont change how it is right now. And may be better off. But the large point is the Syrian people and their need to live normal lives.

I can't fill in all the gaps. So help me out here, you're Iranian.

My views on this conflict, I'm not anti Hezbollah, in fact pretty pro Hezbollah although I disagree with them siding with the original Syrian government which is an oppressive government which Hezbollah knows but doesn't really have a choice. I also know Iran knows this and I'm not anti Iran for their stance but I gave the same reason of disagreement. I like how Iran wants an anti israel anti American prescence in the region. Especially since we know the corruption America brings to the Middle East.

That being said, I don't think a pro American government will arise in Syria because most rebel groups are anti American there. Especially the Islamic group of Iraq and Front of Nusra. So I wish something can be sorted out between these three groups as I'm anti Syrian government but pro resistance regime in the region but it needs a change. Not this oppressive current government.

Then I'm stuck with some blind hatred some Sunni Arabs have that think Shia are kuffar and wish death on them. Such as the AQ in Iraq mentality. It's just stupid, backwards, despicable and cruel. Because no matter what some say, Shia people don't hate us. And they are Muslims like us. It's haram to kill them for no absolute reason.

And we know the Syrian military like some rebels groups are not so well trained, they both have people who don't utilize tactics that well and that's why Hezbollah keeps getting called for combat.

I also want syria and Iran to keep arming Gaza and I want the Hezbollah alliance to grow stronger. If only the new people can find a way to meet their common interests with these two mainly Hezbollah and Iran. Then things can be settled.

But, this is a very complicated situation, you can't have it both ways. I am stating some of my views. And I hope smart Iranians don't tell me the Syrian regime is this and that, I know everything. But, it's an oppressive regime which needs to go. At the same time understand I stand with Iran's regional stance. And I want to know if their hands and the other people's hands can be open to each other to end our misery and have a stronger prescence around israel.

At the same time, do you think some rebel groups will start attacking israel?

What do you foresee in this conflict?

You've no idea about this groups (ISIS etc). They want to introduce warlordism and regionalism in Syria, interfighting between groups and regions. When there is no central government and groups are fighting each other (fsa against fsa, nusra/isis against fsa etc), it will be easy for Israel to move in and grab regions if it comes to war or if they just make up a fake reason (chemical attack, mortars landed in Israel, we have to build a Buffer zone).

The only solution is agreement between few normal groups and Syrian government for reform and to combat the terrorists. A difficult option, however there are no other options. All the other options are equal to new Somalia or Afghanistan.

When there is no central government and groups are fighting each other (fsa against fsa, nusra/isis against fsa etc), it will be easy for Israel to move in and grab regions if it comes to war or if they just make up a fake reason (chemical attack, mortars landed in Israel, we have to build a Buffer zone)..
Propaganda. It was confirmed by the main faction FSA and Ahrar Sham that ISI didn't fight them and two weeks ago the main Colonel Akdi said they would never turn into Sahwa militants. Also, FSA founder Colonel Riad said they didn't do anthing wrong to us and we have strong ties with them. That's why US never gonna arm them. BTW, FSA sold 200 anti aircraft guns and concourse anti tank weapons to ISI two weeks ago to fight the Kurds in the North saying they are trusted.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom