What's new

T20: Pakistan vs England 2010 - in Dubai

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shoaib Malik has been nominated as the captain of both T20 matches scheduled to be held in Dubai on the 18th and 20th of February 2010. Shahid Afridi (suspened for first t20), Mohammad Asif (banned to enter dubai), Mohammad Yousuf (not selected) Kamran Akmal (dropped) and Younis Khan (retired) all will be missing due to different reasons.

Lets see what new talent has to offer. Who will be replacing these batsmens and the wicket keeper.

Wish them best of luck and i think Kamran Akmal deserved to play these t20s..... i don't mind if he is dropped in Tests and ODIs but he is a great T20 player.

Hope we win both matches

To hell with the cricket team and all those related to it.

After such things they are now again going to Dubai to waste Pakistani money.

don't worry we as a patriotic Pakistanis will never stop supporting our team. No matter whatever happens

NZ-Aus tour is over now i think we will be able to perform better in the dead pitches of dubai

Sir we beg around the world for money and criticize zardari for his unfruitful foreign visits so shouldn't we care about our money which these so called players waste.

Sir we beg around the world for money and criticize zardari for his unfruitful foreign visits so shouldn't we care about our money which these so called players waste.

whether u keep losing 100 matches in a row........ still your board is earning money as long as the cricket is going on......... do u even know how much board earns for a single match? (thats in millions)....... so nothing is being wasted......... the only thing that we regret is when we lose these matches..... board is losing nothing in fact they are earning money for every single match held

whether u keep losing 100 matches in a row........ still your board is earning money as long as the cricket is going on......... do u even know how much board earns for a single match? (thats in millions)....... so nothing is being wasted......... the only thing that we regret is when we lose these matches..... board is losing nothing in fact they are earning money for every single match held

How is that??Sponsors i guess??

But now i think of a different thing called Pride.Which is far far above money.

How is that??Sponsors i guess??

But now i think of a different thing called Pride.Which is far far above money.

so after we lost the series in Australia and NZ..... should we stop playing cricket? or should we stop supporting Pakistan Cricket Team?

I would rather keep supporting our team and wish for the better future......

i won't really mind if we lose next series also.... as long as we are able to win Next T20 World Series once again

Last edited:
so after we lost the series in Australia and NZ..... should we stop playing cricket? or should we stop supporting Pakistan Cricket Team?

I would rather keep supporting our team and wish for the better future......

Yes we should stop playing.After such humiliation it is better to just quit because cricket in Pakistan is like Politics even more dirty.So when we know that we will continue to suffer from such humiliation in future it is better to just quit and try some else sports.

Yes we should stop playing.After such humiliation it is better to just quit because cricket in Pakistan is like Politics even more dirty.So when we know that we will continue to suffer from such humiliation in future it is better to just quit and try some else sports.

So by your logic,

Australia lost Ashes back in 2005 and 2009 and they give priority to ashes like another World Cup (Just read the history of Ashes)............... They should stop playing cricket also

Pakistan lost in 2003 and 2007 WC miserably..... they should not have played cricket after that and not won the T20 World Cup for us. India too should have stopped playing cricket after the early exit in 2007 WC and not win the T20 World Cup later that year.

SA players should suicide after continually losing in World Cup Semi Finals.

Come on brother win and lose is a part of the game, by your logic everybody will stop playing cricket..... England has a history of 100+ years of cricket yet they were never able to win a single World Cup...... and there were several ocassions when they were completely white washed..... not just England but every single country has been white washed in the history of cricket....... why did they not stop playing cricket?

So by your logic,

Australia lost Ashes back in 2005 and 2009 and they give priority to ashes like another World Cup (Just read the history of Ashes)............... They should stop playing cricket also

Pakistan lost in 2003 and 2007 WC miserably..... they should not have played cricket after that and not won the T20 World Cup for us. India too should have stopped playing cricket after the early exit in 2007 WC and not win the T20 World Cup later that year.

SA players should suicide after continually losing in World Cup Semi Finals.

Come on brother win and lose is a part of the game, by your logic everybody will stop playing cricket..... England has a history of 100+ years of cricket yet they were never able to win a single World Cup...... and there were several ocassions when they were completely white washed..... not just England but every single country has been white washed in the history of cricket....... why did they not stop playing cricket?

IDK it's just that oh well nothing.

IDK it's just that oh well nothing.

i understand brother..... you are depressed....... but don't worry soon after we win couple of series... you will be alright once again :pakistan:

I think we should Cancel this tour & Prison all our Players ..

Ask 2 Year time with ICC that we cannot play matches b/c we have to build a new team from scratch ..

Whats with all the hate again pakistani team 0_0?

anyways i don't watch criket but GO ENGLAND =D.

I guess the team is now in a better shape with a few yougsters and they are expected to perform well... we need to support them .. cheers Pakistan Team

Back
Top Bottom