What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
so it begins.....

Two American allies, what to do.....

I don't expect Taiwan would do anything to revenge but protesting.After all,Coward Taiwan was always the bullied one in their entire history.

Aggressive and murderous Filipinos.

Taiwan should use its modern navy and air force to completely flatten the arrogant Filipinos.

Those that seek blood should be shown no mercy.

Aggressive and murderous Filipinos.

Taiwan should use its modern navy and air force to completely flatten the arrogant Filipinos.

Those that seek blood should be shown no mercy.

I thought Filipinos are your close buddies :undecided:

I have a feeling that the Taiwanese government is about to kick out tens of thousands of Filipino laborers in Taiwan.

Send them back to their Third World garbage dump of a country.

No need for Taiwanese to permit Filipinos to earn hard currency in Taiwan, remit their income to the Philippine hellhole, and enjoy a high standard of living.

I don't expect Taiwan would do anything to revenge but protesting.After all,Coward Taiwan was always the bullied one in their entire history.

ma goes far beyond cowardice (for cowardice can be forgiven and is harmless at a time when the mainland's aggressive push can easily compensate for debazi's wussiness): ma's actions are a calculated decision to sell out everything chinese to make himself a lapdog of angloamericans

I want to bomb the Philippines

As a native-born Taiwanese, I'm pissed! Politically, the United States won't allow Taiwan to bomb the
Philippines.

However, if China wants to get the ball rolling, I'm certain Taiwan will contribute its 327 modern fighters (e.g. F-16, Mirage 2000-5, and Ching-kuo fighters) to flatten the barbaric Filipinos. Anytime mainland China wants to start a shooting war with the Philippines, we'll be there.

Blood cries out for blood. We'll remember this and retribution will be ours. The Philippines can't hide behind Uncle Sam forever. When Uncle Sam retreats from Asia, we'll settle our score with the goddamn Filipinos.

JN1uS12.jpg

Taiwan government should not only punish the murderers but also take opportunity to get back the islands

Nope,they won't do anything but protesting and blaming like a ******.Taiwanese like bitching.

Really dangerous stunt by the Filipinos. RoC navy can make short work of the them, except this time their usual benefactor (US) is not going to intervene on behalf of the pinoys.

Taiwan government should not only punish the murderers but also take opportunity to get back the islands

Chinese reunification should be conditioned on annexing the northern half of the Philippines

In twenty years, the PLA Navy should be able to push the US Navy out of Asia.

During the reunification talks, Taiwan should have one condition prior to reunification. Help us annex the northern half of the Philippines and we'll reunify. Give us justice.

sea area taken place
rdn_518c404003538.jpg

rdn_518b7dd94ba85.jpg

Be attacked fish:
rdn_518bb099059c0.jpg

Chase for one hour, fire with gun, Aggressive and murderous to attack fishermen by using lethal weapons,

Chinese reunification should be conditioned on annexing the northern half of the Philippines

In twenty years, the PLA Navy should be able to push the US Navy out of Asia.

During the reunification talks, Taiwan should have one condition prior to reunification. Help us annex the northern half of the Philippines and we'll reunify. Give us justice.
and mainlander drooling begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom