What's new

Taliban in 72 percent of Afghanistan: report

I am surprised,

Pakistani posters, MODs and thinktanks are very happy that taliban controls 72% of afghan territories....

Think about afghan citizenary, afghan women and kids what willl be their future?

Would the above posters be happy if taliban controlled 50% of pakistani territories, would they happy to keep their women and children indoors and converting pakistan into another afghanistan....

I feel sad for the future of afghani populace, when will they have a decent schools, universities, good roads and big dams like India and CHIna... when will they live a peaceful life

Hope somehow these talibans get eliminated from Pakistan and afghanistan asap.........

Walaikum Sallam, roora ! But I'm not a Pukhtoon....I just have many Pukhtoon friends & family members & so I've picked up a Pashto phrase or two ! :)

So tell me hows life in Afghanistan right now ? Are you supporting the Afghan Cricket team ? Are you a student ?

Ws Wr Wb Thank you this is my second day here and the first time on any forum I came here accidental but found lots lot things
I am from a village on durrand line And everyyhings is fine here alhamdulilah after ten years of Of jihad and resistance Finaly The Aggressers withdrawn thier forces from my district with 149 casualties and we gave 252 martyerd

Taliban should come and rule the land of Afghanistan properly along with the moderates and create a free and true democracy without any CIA, USA, Indian, Pakistani pressure. If they choose any of the sides, which they will, external forces will continue to use them for their interests and Afghanistan will be unhappy at all times.

---To keep strict eye on China
---To give maximum collateral damage to Pakistan,by funding TTP.
---Reduce Pro-Pakistanis in Afghanistan... especially in tribal areas.
---Damaging Pakistan's economy.
---Especially Pakistan's nuclear assets are one clear objective..
---Also Iran--oh,how can we forget that??after revolution,C.I.A lost her nexus inside Iran... especially after strict actions taken by Iran against Americans.

We need to look at broader horizons.Enough of their lies and drama.[/

you copy-pasted my post no 119 of this thread...dude you have serious copyright issues:angry:
you think that i will not find this out?

I hope they have learned their lessons that Islam is not enforced on your public by your own definition but a soft stance is needed to win hearts and minds.

This is the ideology of "TABLEEGHI JAMAT" by the way. ;-)

Saltanat-E-Quran (Islamic Pakistan)
Amreca will leve Afghanintan soon what will happen next??? Same poor Pakistan poor Afghanistan and other Muslims countryes so Must go for a Big Islamic state visit our page on Facebook

I am surprised,

Pakistani posters, MODs and thinktanks are very happy that taliban controls 72% of afghan territories....

Think about afghan citizenary, afghan women and kids what willl be their future?

Would the above posters be happy if taliban controlled 50% of pakistani territories, would they happy to keep their women and children indoors and converting pakistan into another afghanistan....

I feel sad for the future of afghani populace, when will they have a decent schools, universities, good roads and big dams like India and CHIna... when will they live a peaceful life

Hope somehow these talibans get eliminated from Pakistan and afghanistan asap.........

Talban controls 72% but 93% to 95% people Love Talban so don't worry they are happy have you ever meet any Afghan Pashtoon uzbik tajik turk and other Afghan??? they will tell you how much they love them Crazy people.

Talban are not Barbarian they are Strick Muslim and it is hard to belive that yes they are kind and humble too. though we have killed many Talban in the farvour of Amreca but still in Fajar pray they Pray for Pakistan.........Why???????????
Because, Laillaha Ill Lallah Muhammad ur Rasool Allah..this kalma joint us.

Amreca will leve Afghanintan soon what will happen next??? Same poor Pakistan poor Afghanistan and other Muslims countryes so Must go for a Big Islamic state visit our page on Facebook

Taliban should come and rule the land of Afghanistan properly along with the moderates and create a free and true democracy without any CIA, USA, Indian, Pakistani pressure. If they choose any of the sides, which they will, external forces will continue to use them for their interests and Afghanistan will be unhappy at all times.

Haha Taliban will never be a part of Afghanistan again, we will make the moderate part of the Taliban to normal Citizens, and the other part we be crushed.
Funny that you say so, it seems that the TTP are making a hell of a lot trouble in Pakistan, enjoy them, they are our gift to your people and you. :sniper::devil:

I am surprised,

Looool what you are talking about??? India is still most retarted country, and by all calculation you will have most cruel hunger in next 50 years! If you developped 10 or even 100 cities its nothing compares to whole country, i saw your India, it is the same India as it was after Great Mughals till nowadays: dirt and poverty.

Back
Top Bottom