What's new

Taliban launch raids on Kabul and other Afghan targets

See what..?We havent left btw.We will continue to help our afghan friends to become a modern state with good education,infrastructure and industry..while you wish for them to be ruled by taliban in 7th century barbaric ways without even faintest hope of becoming an advanced nation
We will go on with our developmental projects...
http://www.khaama.com/india-invests...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=WordSocial

IndiaAfghanistan.jpg

..while you continue cheerleading each taliban attack..

You should watch your mouth, the 7th century was the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) an if you are referring to him as barbaric then be prepared for a similar reply towards your monkey cow Gods as a reply will be just as harsh...... The Taliban had their ways and you may see them as barbaric, that is your view but when you deliberately refer to the 7th century it shows your actual intentions and what you were actually trying to refer to

A simple discussion on a topic has to become twisted by a narrow minded numbskull Indian retard....

You should watch your mouth, the 7th century was the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) an if you are referring to him as barbaric then be prepared for a similar reply towards your monkey cow Gods as a reply will be just as harsh...... The Taliban had their ways and you may see them as barbaric, that is your view but when you deliberately refer to the 7th century it shows your actual intentions and what you were actually trying to refer to

A simple discussion on a topic has to become twisted by a narrow minded numbskull Indian retard....
I wasnt reffering to prophet muhammed(PBUH).I will change it to 13th century barbarism..Dont make that an issue to divert the topic.

This is just a pre cursor to what will happen to afghanistan after NATO leaves- cilvil war and anarchy (it already is)

The soul of a fighter does not resist foreign foot on his grounds.

So you supporting these terror attack on Afghanistan by Taliban ???

They how the hell you can cry for TTP ???

Pakistani love for Afghan Taliban on full shameless display once again, while the hypocrites are killing the poor religious TTP in their own country.

I'm all for Taliban rule in Pakistan first, that way they can easily convince others to voluntarily submit to Talib rule by showing how happy pakistanis are under talibs. That way killing all those muslims afghan brothers will be rendered unnecessary.

Go for it, faithfools!

See what..?We havent left btw.We will continue to help our afghan friends to become a modern state with good education,infrastructure and industry..

My dear friend i would say something which applies not only on your nation but to Pakistan as well as USA

first help your own people, solve your own problem before being big daddy and butt into other's problems.

Pakistani love for Afghan Taliban on full shameless display once again, while the hypocrites are killing the poor religious TTP in their own country.

I'm all for Taliban rule in Pakistan first, that way they can easily convince others to voluntarily submit to Talib rule by showing how happy pakistanis are under talibs. That way killing all those muslims afghan brothers will be rendered unnecessary.

Go for it, faithfools!

I think the Swat model is the way forward. But Pakistanis are more concerned, by self-declaration, with Sufism which is shirk according to the Afghan Taliban aka good taliban.

My goodness u lousy fanatic! All he did was to say '14th century barbarism'. Why on earth did u drag in 7th century, Prophet (PBUH) and turn it in to a religious thing?? Could u pls learn to read right at least instead of bearing the constant prejudice that every Indian here is a Pakistani hater out to spew insults at his religion?? There are so many Muslims in our community u know, how can u even be sure we don't have Indian Muslims here amongst us?

Hai DCikhead Check his post again he edited his post from 7th to 14th !! Now STFU

Go for it, faithfools!

And for you @$$}{0|_3 dont act smart read that post (#5) from an indian dumbass who start all this trolling.No body is cheering these attacks But People like you Indians ***** makes us to act like this !!

My goodness u lousy fanatic! All he did was to say '14th century barbarism'. Why on earth did u drag in 7th century, Prophet (PBUH) and turn it in to a religious thing?? Could u pls learn to read right at least instead of bearing the constant prejudice that every Indian here is a Pakistani hater out to spew insults at his religion?? There are so many Muslims in our community u know, how can u even be sure we don't have Indian Muslims here amongst us?

I was going to give you some lessons in observation but it appears that my brother Pukhtoon has done so already hence I will go no further, however my point is why the 7th century...... The post bearer humanfirst knew full well that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ruled during the 7th century hence referring to the Taliban in his deceitful Indian mentality taking a dig at our beloved Prophet, trying to kill two birds in one stone so to speak. Like I said earlier, Indian mentality.

Now back to the topic.........

This attack goes to show that the summer campaign has begun for the Taliban which gets deadly year in year out.

Now, for the views on the Taliban....... Yes we have our differences and we will sort our differences out between each other in which way it does get sorted, you Indians need not concern yourself in relation to that, you should read my previous posts and prepare more for that. The Taliban are mainly made up of Pashtun, the same Pashtun who when partition took place the very first commander of the then rag tag Pakistan Army who happen to be British advised Mohammed Ali Jinnah not to get involved with Kashmir, however Jinnah was very well aware of the Indian deceit and knew full well that if Pakistan does not make a stand now, then the water problem being suffered today would be ten fold worse. It was the Pashtun tribes, their mothers who sent their sons and brave and selfless warriors who came to fight an Army the size of Indias that made people like me say proudly I live free in Azad Kashmir today. These brave souls had no motive, no greed other then the fact that we were their brothers who needed their help. That's all....... That debt cannot be paid back so easily, and when the time came to stand with these brothers Musharaf turns his back on them and slaughters them, selling their sons to rot in Guantanamo Bay........... My head falls in bitter shame

God works in mysterious ways and sure he has shown what consequences one must face.

Mush went into the WoT on information provided by the US. The Taliban who ruled 80% of Afghanistan demanded evidence of OBL involvement which was refused. They then bombed the Taliban as well with the excuse that these harbour AQ. Yet the Taliban stood their ground and today the very same US that Pakistan once called its ally is now launches attacks on it and humiliating it daily......so much for allies, the Taliban took on a super power and today forced the Us to recognise them and hold talks with them, yet the AQ are seen as their brothers and the Taliban have refused the ignore that, on the other hand Pakistan seems to have annoyed its master who wishes to chastise it more then often......

It was impressive of the Afghan lawmakers to have fought side by side with the security forces against the Talibunnies.

May their country be united and prosperous with the Taliban scum rotting in hell.

The soul of a fighter does not resist foreign foot on his grounds.
Can't believe a Pakistani would say that, that way we shouldn't be crying about TTP killing innocent Pakistanis because Pakistanis are foreign foot on their ground which they are fighting back for

First the Pakistanis let 400 militants escape from Bannu jail and in return the Taliban obliges the Pakistanis by attacking the Karzai regime. All pre agreed and just another manifestation of the Pakistani - Talibani alliance.Whom are they trying to fool?

looks like mayor of kabul is losing even that title.

Then shall we refer him as the " Mayor of the presidential palace " from now on ? :P

Where were NATO by the way when Taliban infiltrated the supposed Green zone ?

First the Pakistanis let 400 militants escape from Bannu jail and in return the Taliban obliges the Pakistanis by attacking the Karzai regime. All pre agreed and just another manifestation of the Pakistani - Talibani alliance.Whom are they trying to fool?

Your ridiculous speculation is uncalled for ... Doesn't make any sense whatsoever ... Why would we have arrested them in the first place ? :azn: ...

Back
Top Bottom