What's new

Tamil Nadu Demands Could Destabilise The Indian Union

Lol Other than Indians are more worried about me.... Am all tears...... Come people O raise we have so many friends in China where we can live happily.... And here a Lankan has promised me his home. Come on why are we all waiting for. Up with arms till we reach China.....
My Foot........
U maggots forget that we all care only for the word INDIAN and not for that north or south... Try something else next time.
And thread starter can eat *****, This is from a Tamizan, more important an INDIAN.

This is excellent news. All neighbouring countries must encourage separatists in India.

^ STFU you evil Naarth Indian brahmin elitist who rules us Tamils. Give us our freedom and more importantly give us back our Deepika Padukone.

Good luck mate

Tamils are the race which does not have their own country. This thing is in their mind that's why these ideas come into surface. These demanding can destabilize the India for sure in the future. I read on somewhere even in the people in Tamilnadu state they want to separate it to 3.
I have north Indian friends, I can't write some of things they have mentioned about Tamilnadu. If you aren't a Tamil you may know about it. Most of Tamils think race "Tamil" is the most super race on this earth, moderate Tamils are only few.

:lol: It is not possible. We Sri Lankans have no fear about that. :lol:

They have Huge Industrial Production, nearly Half a Million Automobile Production, Heavy Turbines and Generators, Heavy Machineries, Extensive Textile Industry, Robust Ship Building Industry. They make Most of India's Tanks and Short Arms. Also They can Manufacture Frigates to Submarines.

If Tamil Nadu is Left Alone, All the Sinhalas would be Annihilated. :lol:

You can't Match the Industrial Prowess of the Tamils. :lol:

I find it quite funny when these idiots post stupid arguements to prove that India can be broken and North Indian Brahmins are the real evils out there.

These idiots dont know that Brahmins are found in every corner of India and are not limited to North India.

Moreover i cant understand which Brahmin is ruling India..the President is not a Brahmin,the PM is a Sikh,Defence Minister is a Christian..where the heck are the brahmins?

And stop showing your fake concerns and try to break our nation....even if we have problems we are capable of taking care of it..we dont need Chinese or Pakistanis advicing us.

^ STFU you evil Naarth Indian brahmin elitist who rules us Tamils. Give us our freedom and more importantly give us back our Deepika Padukone.

Illey..you are not getting her and we are not gonna return Aiswarya and Genilia too..come for War you Rascal :argh:

Source for this plz ?????????

Tamils are very nationalistic people, they love their language, their culture & they are tired of corruption imposed upon them from the ruling brahmin elites in india, there is deep tamil nationalism hidden in their hearts..........

tamils are pissed with north indians trying to enforce hindi langauge on them.....

dude,where r u from?

Tamils are the race which does not have their own country. This thing is in their mind that's why these ideas come into surface. These demanding can destabilize the India for sure in the future. I read on somewhere even in the people in Tamilnadu state they want to separate it to 3.
I have north Indian friends, I can't write some of things they have mentioned about Tamilnadu. If you aren't a Tamil you may know about it. Most of Tamils think race "Tamil" is the most super race on this earth, moderate Tamils are only few.

I dont blame you but some great morons amongst us do really contribute towards this stereotype and those North Indian,oh god that bunch is another great stereotype onto themselves,

but both these groups have one thing in common? they dont have balls.

huh..............???? please tell us the truth before calling others liar & troll. thx

what truth do you want?

ask proper questions first.

Most losers find instant excuses for their loserdom,i cant be bothered to analyse all of that.

This is excellent news. All neighbouring countries must encourage separatists in India.

Good luck mate

aryan B,

i think you ll spend the longest time licking your lips all your life.

I can give you a realistic picture about everything.If only people can ask the right questions.

Good luck mate

Not all Indian neighbors as foolish as one neighbor who assisted some North Eastern separatists in the 1960s.

farland7apr1970a.jpg

bowles6jan1967b.jpg

Something bad happened to that nation in the early 1970s.

She is making a new movie with Rajnikant i believe so.

what you are saying is not entirely false. We have our "Tamil superiority theory" and some get over board with that. We even have our own theory for a Tamil Atlantis which was an advanced civilization inundated by the sea. :lol:

The Dravidian politics has its pros and cons. Pros being the empowerment of people belonging to the backward castes. The state which was once dominated by Brahmins is now a lot more equal. It wouldn't be wrong to say that TN has been the most successful Indian state in reducing the influence of caste in ones live, so much so that no one uses caste surnames in the state.

On the other hand, Dravidian politics created a false sense of superiority among Tamils and a mistrust for Brahmins and North Indians. It also created the hypocrisy of celebrating the high achieving Brahmin Tamils and despising them otherwise.

But the good thing is people of Tamil Nadu have always been accommodating, to new ideas and to outsiders. As India progresses, Indians are mixing more and these bigoted ideas are getting washed away. More Tamils are seeing through the hollow linguistic politics and what to distance themselves from it. sooner or later, the politicians will realize it too and change for their own survival.

srilanka & india should sit down for talks and transfer all the tamils to tamilnadu, tht would be a great favour to tamil nation........
If you really think you are making sense to anyone and that anyone really cares for what you say..take a hike..
Till then have a dosa:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom