What's new

Tennis star Serena slams India for being poor and disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. This video is years old.

B. The person who posted the video was trying to troll and so are you. She just said she felt bad about the poverty when she looked outside her hotel. That doesn't mean she was slamming or being disgusted by anybody.

C. At least she can come to India and play here unlike...

B. The person who posted the video was trying to troll and so are you. She just said she felt bad about the poverty when she looked outside her hotel. That doesn't mean she was slamming or being disgusted by anybody.

Ha ha you hit the nail on the head :D

If any international sportsperson would actually care to visit Pakistan, they would know what poverty and disgusting means. No sportsperson even looks at Pakistan.

Its just a feel good thread :coffee:

Oh look Serena said about poverty of India years ago :agree:

atleast she walk unlike some sri lankan cricket players who got bullets from some countries

if she was white she had been raped i guess

Old or news noting has changed

Truth hurts

i wonder she would come alone without get raped in rape country

If any international sportsperson would actually care to visit Pakistan, they would know what poverty and disgusting means. No sportsperson even looks at Pakistan.

lol ask any foreigner who has been in both country u will get ur answer

And there is a reason for there are more poor in India than hole Africa.

lol ask any foreigner who has been in both country u will get ur answer

And there is a reason for there are more poor in India than hole Africa.
India last year had 5 million tourists while Pakistan had 800,000. That says it all really.

India 30 years ago was slums &, dirty , India now is same the slums , dirty and filthy smelly.
Don't get me started on Pakistan.:rofl:

India last year had 5 million tourists while Pakistan had 800,000. That says it all really.

Incorrect bro India draws tourists with deep pockets | Business Standard

The difference in India's ratings for number of tourist arrivals and total receipts suggests that the country has been able to draw high-spending travellers. In 2013, it managed to earn $18 billion foreign exchange with only 6.8 million foreign tourists. Comparable 2013 figures for other countries are not yet available.

Don't get me started on Pakistan.:rofl:

How big is India ? And to be honset if only 5 million than its a shame i thought it was much more.. and 800 000 to Pakistan is big number. Wao thx for info

if she was white she had been raped i guess

Old or news noting has changed

Truth hurts

i wonder she would come alone without get raped in rape country
703275d1339475139-i-think-specialized-preparing-file-bankruptcy-epic-thread-fail-kittens.jpg

How big is India ? And to be honset if only 5 million than its a shame i thought it was much more.. and 800 000 to Pakistan is big number. Wao thx for info

India is 4 times the size of Pakistan while we get 8 times the tourists that you get- Pakistan- 800,000 and India- 6.8 million.

Last edited:
India 30 years ago was slums &, dirty , India now is same the slums , dirty and filthy smelly.
Pakistan 30 years ago was a progressive and economically growing moderate Islamic country..Pakistan now is surely not the same.. Atleast we maintained ourselves.. Much more than what one can say about Pakistan.. No ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom