What's new

Tesla to discuss factory plan for new $24,000 car with India commerce minister

Lol. Let Elon musk worry about it. You are stupid nobody.

It should be humiliating for Pakistanis to even hide behind lungis and their fake gdp.

Starving Indians will be happy if they can have 3 meals a day.

Fty4NCyaQAAa95s.jpg

F2TKjOObUAAwvWB.jpg

How much money wumao pays these guys for posting BS about India?
Ever since he joined PDF he's been only posting BS about India nothing else, he doesn't discuss anything or talks about any topic relevant to anyone. He just posts the same "Hunger Index" crap every where and spends whole day Googling "Rape news India" to open threads on it everyday.

So I think being such a loyal wumao, his salary would 50 cents per post, that's the standard under Xi regime, whether you perform great or not, its fixed at 50 cents.

Ever since he joined PDF he's been only posting BS about India nothing else, he doesn't discuss anything or talks about any topic relevant to anyone. He just posts the same "Hunger Index" crap every where and spends whole day Googling "Rape news India" to open threads on it everyday.

So I think being such a loyal wumao, his salary would 50 cents per post, that's the standard under Xi regime, whether you perform great or not, its fixed at 50 cents.

Sorry I hurt your feelings. News about India rape and poverty is trending on the international news.

F0LJq-VacAErxja.png

Back
Top Bottom