What's new

THANKS TO AMERICA !!!!

may their soul rest in peace.

I know you are angry, But this is absurd racial hate comment. This is an isolated event by some soldier. And moreover this is issue between USA and Afghan, They will solve it.

Muslims countries were never united, neither in past nor will be in future. Be it babur and lodhi or be it Iran and Iraq.

Only US is the one who endlessly spreads the racial hatred around the world, we are condemning their sins. :tdown:

first i thought you were blind..but now i think you lack proper education and comprehension skills that come along with it..i weep for you and the nation you are representing here..

Don't argue with him, He is like suicide bomber. By his act, he will die and he will take your life as well. learn to Ignore him, if you want to stay longer on PDF.

Only US is the one who endlessly spreads the racial hatred around the world, we are condemning their sins. :tdown:

Ok point taken...

You ‘correctly’ found out your enemies. But here, dick heads of you all could never understand that these people mainly have Western flags. :hitwall: :hitwall: :usflag:

You and me both know that 'post #12' is an Indian but did you check his flags before talking about rubbish about Indian nationals/ about those who have flags of India? :hitwall:

I am not talking about Indians, but instead i am pointing to a Viet who suffers the identity crisis. :coffee:

Does India want to compete with Vietnam for the title of the biggest US lover?

Look who is talking bout human life.. and that of Muslim life..

Not just Muslim lfe, but everyone's life, imagine these monsters are occupying your motherland or my motherland.

And the problem is that most Americans simply seeing this acts justifiable against the Muslims.

The problem is not only about these soldiers, but the whole country is heading toward the wrong direction. :tdown:

The truth is most Americans could care less how many brown Muslims die. Time for Afghan nationalists to wake up and smell the coffee. These white western countries are so united, but we Muslim countries are so divided and weak that we can only cry.

Our people are not divided. It's our supposed leaders whether its the like of Saudi Royals or Zardari. We need revolutions and blood letting in the vein of the french revolution. We need our aristocratic classes to meet the same fate. Tried in front of court and then punished for treason if found guilty.

Our people are not divided. It's our supposed leaders whether its the like of Saudi Royals or Zardari. We need revolutions and blood letting in the vein of the french revolution. We need our aristocratic classes to meet the same fate. Tried in front of court and then punished for treason if found guilty.

A corrupt regime is weak against the enemy, but BRUTAL against its own people!!!

The Muslim people should see what to do exactly if their government failed to protect them.

Not just Muslim lfe, but everyone's life, imagine these monsters are occupying your motherland or my motherland.

And the problem is that most Americans simply seeing this acts justifiable against the Muslims.

The problem is not only about these soldiers, but the whole country is heading toward the wrong direction. :tdown:

Ok anything else????

Are you sure about the bold part???? I knew that leaders are reflection of society..

My Prayers are with the Dead....and condolenses with the relatives....

As God said for those innocent and unarmed killed by brutal animals Heaven awaits for you.

I beleive the time has come for the Russian and others to help Afghan to fight for their freedom.
This is Barberic and inhuman... they should be court marshalled and Shot in full view of Afghan...

My Prayers are with the Dead....and condolenses with the relatives....

As God said for those innocent and unarmed killed by brutal animals Heaven awaits for you.

This is Barberic and inhuman... they should be court marshalled and Shot in full view of Afghan...

I beleive the time has come for the Russian and others to help Afghan to fight for their freedom.

Have you seen the graphic scenes in Iraq?

In this case, they already showed the mercy by only shooting them and burning them!

I am sure that American govt will punish those who did it.
Sure they will!
The Haditha killings (also called the Haditha incident or the Haditha massacre) refers to the incident in which 24 unarmed Iraqi men, women and children were killed by a group of United States Marines on November 19, 2005 in Haditha, a city in the western Iraqi province of Al Anbar. All those killed were civilians
In 2011 the New York Times found classified transcripts of military interviews from an investigation into the Haditha killings. In these interviews Marines said civilians were killed on a regular basis and one sergeant testified that he would order his men to shoot vehicles that failed to stop at military checkpoints even if it were possible that children could be in the car.

On April 17, 2007, the Marine Corps dropped all charges against Sgt. Sanick P. De la Cruz in exchange for his testimony. Seven other Marines involved in the incident have also been granted immunity

On June 17, 2008, all charges against Lt. Col. Jeffrey Chessani were dismissed by the military judge citing unlawful command influence.[59] The Marine Corps appealed that ruling in 2008.[60] On March 17, 2009, a military appeals court upheld the dismissal of the war crimes charges against Chessani.[61] Facing an administrative Board of Inquiry, it also found no misconduct and recommended that Chessani be allowed to retire without loss of rank.[62]

On September 18, 2007, all charges against Captain Lucas McConnell were dropped in exchange for immunity and his cooperation with the investigation.[57]

The court martial of Wuterich, the only defendant to stand trial for the Haditha killings, took place in January 2012. During the trial Sgt. Sanick Dela Cruz testified that he urinated on the skull of one of the dead Iraqis.[64] He also testified, after describing how Wuterich shot the passengers of the car himself from close range, "Sergeant Wuterich approached me and told me if anyone asks, the Iraqis were running away from the car and the Iraqi army shot them".[65] In a plea deal, Wuterich pled guilty to dereliction of duty, while charges of assault and manslaughter were dropped.[16] He was convicted of a single count of negligent dereliction of duty on January 24, 2012, receiving a rank reduction and pay cut but avoiding jail time.

Haditha killings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this war crime is the most heinous! innocent civilians were killed in large numbers, women and kids were not spared. the offender(s) tried to cover up the crime by setting fire on the dead. Afghanistan should demand 1. official apology from Obama 2. compensation for the deseased 3. the heaviest penalties if convicted 4. immediate withdrawal of all alien troops 5. an independent team to work along with US investigators

The offender(s) come(s) from the camp which has a record of problematic soldiers (Lewis McChord).

And don't forget to thank us Pakistanis as well. We are ALLIES in this WAR on TERROR. Long Live American $$$ and its democracy!

Edit: As per eye witness reports, it was not a LONE GUNMAN. Some houses are 2 km apart! One person cannot walk and kill and burn so many! There is also report of machine gun fire from many places at once, suggesting a team of NATO Liberators!

So speaks a Chinese who lives in Canada and probably hold Canadian citizenship mooching off the Canadian's benefits system. Nope, no identity crisis here.

and you are brandishing the true colors of the nation you aspire to?? Do you feel ashamed of your roots Mr captain America?
Do me a favor as well be a sport and say something relating to the topic dear fellow - just on this occassion?
On topic -
Thanks to America for being the self appointed self nominated entity to clear the world of all things bad.
Thanks to America for intensely training their soldiers to give us this latest atrocity.
Thanks to America for making sure the Afghanis died in their sleep.
Thanks to America for taking 16 innocent lives
and of course thanks for the gracious condolences and remorse shown by your "flag bearers".

Back
Top Bottom