What's new

THANKS TO AMERICA !!!!

Sad news the peoples kill on nothing are innocent and American Govt shall take notice on it as the Human Right Issues...

Such a despicable act. They want us to think it was one insane person but the truth is that there was more than one person involved. The houses are located 2 KM apart and it can't have been one person unless it was Chuck Norris.

Maybe it was the revenge for those generals killed by roque ANA guy but nothing justifies this. I hope those responsible are brought to justice. All countries should help Afghanistan in putting pressure on the US to hand over those responsible but I doubt it will happen.

Rest in peace innocent martyrs.

The Americans should know that the Afghan never forget and will wait as long as required to take revenge. Afghans are not the forgiving type.

Such a despicable act. They want us to think it was one insane person but the truth is that there was more than one person involved. The houses are located 2 KM apart and it can't have been one person unless it was Chuck Norris.

Maybe it was the revenge for those generals killed by roque ANA guy but nothing justifies this. I hope those responsible are brought to justice. All countries should help Afghanistan in putting pressure on the US to hand over those responsible but I doubt it will happen.

The Americans should know that the Afghan never forget and will wait as long as required to take revenge. Afghans are not the forgiving type.

THANKS TO AMERICA !!!! > SHAME TO AMERICA

Ok
I have given some warnings. Stay on topic, please show respect to each other and post in a civil manner

I am really feeling SAD for him.Look at the tears in his eyes.This man lost his entire world..Oh God, are you there ? Whoever did this with him should rot in hell.

damn....And I thought this was a thread for F16's....

I guess it must have been the muslim army that defended the muslims when they were being slaughtered in Yugoslavia.

I guess was the US forces, not the Pakistani "MUSLIM" SSG that went in Bosnia.

I had same feelings with the victims of war, and its smilar @ My Lai massacre for over 44 years ago. However, this/that soldier is not represent American people or US government behalf.

I had same feelings with the victims of war, and its smilar @ My Lai massacre for over 44 years ago. However, this/that soldier is not represent American people or US government behalf.

lol, 90% of their citizens supported the war on Iraq.

You are too chicken to condemn a bunch of arrogant pricks who were the same people voted to spray the agent orange on your country. :coffee:

Macedonians couldn't do it. Mongols couldn't do it. British couldn't do it. Soviets couldn't do it.

Americans are sure as hell not going to get their way in Afghanistan.

You are right buddy, they certainly are not getting their way there...which is why unspeakable atrocities like these are happening. All that hate is being taken out on innocent unarmed children and women.

LEARN TO LET OTHERS LIVE IN PEACE U WHITE BASTARDS

I don't give a f**k whether that sounded racist.

Really sad,RIP to the innocent killed....and then people here are called extremists for calling US soldiers dogs :angry: never felt like saying RIP when these dogs are killed anywhere in the world.

Yeah reading the whole thing, it does seem like there is some sort of a conspiracy behind this and something they r not telling us. And my guess is the guy is going to get away with it.

Same story as that 'whatshisname' who shot a few innocent Pakistanis in Karachi I think and got away with it because he was a CIA agent or some ****. They twisted the story in his favor and I believe he got away with it while a surviving relative of one of the victims tried taking her own life as a sign of protest against the bullshit justice they were served.

If u r white and Yank, one set of rules apply to you...brown bastards like the rest of us are expendable. F**kers!!! :disagree:

Americans and Europeans think they are the rulers of this world...
Here one person goes out on a shooting spree, kills 16 including children and women... And there are people justifying/apologising on his behalf..
On the other hand there are people who want those two Italian fuckeers to be released from Indian jails after killing innocent fishermen...
Some double standards..!! :angry: :angry: :sick:
Rot in hell you white priicks..!! :argh: :argh:

Also GTFO of the region..!!

Back
Top Bottom