What's new

The 12 Islands of Pakistan

Aren't these islands too small for habitation or for tourism?? why would tourists go to such Islands when they have other better options

The new island.

996804_10151716664697663_254317634_n.jpg

1238841_10151685056718137_668179466_n.jpg

1175071_737793726237656_7754535_n.jpg

Heard last night that the Indian plate made it to come out of sea and now many earthquakes are planned to hit Pakistan in near future and all over too...

We need to colonize some of these Islands.

The only islands worth consideration for tourism and development are Buddo and Bandal (spellings?) off DHA Phase 8 Karachi--and a perhaps a few more toward the border with India ( I wrote about Keti Bandar in a separate thread). The rest should be left as such-- sanctuaries for wildlife. And even Buddo and Bandal are better left off on their own unless stringent environmental provisions are made--I hope Mr. Malik Riaz's plans for his 'Island City' are mindful of that.

In short, the islands of Pakistan are unfortunately not what you would think of islands as some relatively distant yet reachable places with peace and safety and with amenable climate/greenery.

Beautyful thread thankyou ... btw with the right leader ship Pakistan needs to invest ,invest and invest in these islands to make them tourest spots they are beautyful Pakistan will gain alot by it not by them just sitting them catching birds.
And what do you know. With Imran Khan's leadership exxon mobile is looking for gas on some of these islands.

Good, I must plan for an IOTA operation on these islands, I dont think it has been done. IOTA - Island On The Air - in amateur radio; groups will go and mount an expedition to many islands across the world. Each island has an IOTA number given to it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom