What's new

The 50 Most Beautiful Countries In The World

Yup, that YT channel like that create huge money if you see how many people watch it

Yup, two of my cousin went to Pakistan, female and male, they feel great there. Kashmir and Islamabad, just before India do tight control on Kashmir

This photo taken by my cousin

View attachment 828813

View attachment 828816

View attachment 828817
Absolutely stunning
May god have mercy on oppressed people of Kashmir

For domestic tourism not a lot of us actually go to Kashmir for some reason, it's always sawat or if you really wanna travel gilgit

Eventhough Kashmir is absolutely beautiful too

Borobudur I wanted to visit during the many times I was in Jakarta in late 70s. Did not go back since then and I can imagine how different that Jakarta be from present day Jakarta. But then I was intensely involved in work and could not find the time even to sneak off for a couple of days as I thought I do that the next trip, and next trip, and next trip.

As said before, Lombok an incredibly beautiful island with totally different vibes from Bali. I stayed again in Lombok on my return from Komodo visit

sP5190138

sP5200028

Lombok

sP5220109

The fields that reached up the side of the mountain as seen from the hotel.

The side that I stayed in for a couple of nights
sP5220120

The other side and older side of the hotel.
sP5220122

Monkeys climbing up the pillar into the hotel
sP5220138

The monkeys would take anything that was loose so care got to be taken.
The Internet wifi promised in their advert did not exist in reality. Which got me going to sleep early.
And therefore getting up early. Early enough to shoot sunrise and getting some nice crepuscular shots.

sP5230149

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crepuscular_rays

But honestly far far far too many places to check out and visit and not just in Indonesia.
And sadly only 1 life time, or what is left of a lifetime.
And not forget to throw in Covid19 (which by no means over, far far from it)
And the impending war USA want to have with Russia
And the certain war USA want to have with China and trying to get as many cannon or missile fodder to fight for USA.

But to better topic

What I send off this morning in my WhatsApp. That make far more enjoyable reading than Ukraine and USA

[31/03, 09:48] https://www.countryliving.com/life/travel/g39343855/underrated-countries-to-visit/. 😭😭😭. Sadly only 2 that I been to. Oman and Vanuatu. But at least 20 in that list I like to go to. Problem is only one life time. And if I go there, what about the countries I been to and like that literally demand re visits. 😭😭😭🙂🙂🙂

Nice story Sir, yup there is still problem in Lombok regarding to internet connection, my older brother went to Lombok about 2 weeks ago and it is related to telecommunication infrastructure as he works for government related to telecommunication stuff. I hope the next time you go to Lombok, there will be no such issue again......

Absolutely stunning
May god have mercy on oppressed people of Kashmir

For domestic tourism not a lot of us actually go to Kashmir for some reason, it's always sawat or if you really wanna travel gilgit

Eventhough Kashmir is absolutely beautiful too

Yup, the first visit is to Kashmir which is controlled by India. My cousin said people there never see themselves as Indian.

The second visit is to Islamabad and other places ( maybe Pakistani Kashmir ).

The only problem is because one of my cousins who went there doesnt like goat meat, she said Pakistani like goat meat

FO3RWfVXoAIbqfM.jpg

every country has it own beauty you can't rank it!. north of iran BTW

Europe is also beautiful, this is in Serbia, dont know why they regards Indonesia is the most beautiful country on earth

Back
Top Bottom