What's new

The atrocities in the 1971 civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lockheed and Dhaka please ban these 2 members they both are Indians on this PAK DEFFENCE.

If Pakistanis disrespected the Bangladeshis like that then i would never prove to my Bangladeshi brothers like this which i have been done for so long

It was the Indian Army who raped our young sisters and killed brothers.. it was 300,000 who where killed somone says that Indians are liar..

Dhaka: your the one whose wannabe Bangladeshi ..Dhaka the truth about you is your Indian Spy.. you give reports to the Indian people about the Pakistanis.

The truth is that Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are like brothers and sisters. If you can't see that then go cry like an new born baby. Everytime whenever Pakistan plays cricket match against Indians.. the Bangladeshis support Pakistanis look this
link: http://rupeenews.com/2008/06/14/kit...ry-over-indiameans-so-much-more-than-cricket/

Many of the young Bangladeshi generation do researching about the past of 1971 and many of the Bangladeshis have said that i was the Indian Army who raped our sisters

Truth is Pakistani Army has been in Bangladesh for longer. And when the Indian Army came to help Bangladeshis the Indian Army Men tricked Bengalis and raped our sisters what a shame on Indians. Indians still do rape many of the religious minorities in India are been raped everyday

My Muslims fellow have y'all forgotten by the Gujarat Genocide which many of these Hindus did? . Hindus burnt our muslim sisters alive.. they destroyd a lot muslim people houses down in Ahmedabad, Gujarat India.

Was that Pakistanis? Hindus can't blame a recently episode on Pakistanis never because it was the Hindus who did. AND THAT HAPPENEND IN 2002 .. our Babri Masjid got destroyd by Indians = Hindus.

Last edited:
Lockheed and Dhaka please ban these 2 members they both are Indians on this PAK DEFFENCE.

If Pakistanis disrespected the Bangladeshis like that then i would never prove to my Bangladeshi brothers like this which i have been done for so long

It was the Indian Army who raped our young sisters and killed brothers.. it was 300,000 who where killed somone says that Indians are liar..

Brother, I am definitely no Indian! I also like Bengalis but I hate it, when 1000 threads are opened abt the genocide, that is not fair!

THAT IS THE POINT, IT WAS THE RAW AND INDIAN ARMY, NOT THE PA!

I wonder why then the bangladeshis say so,and still are wanting a formal apology from pakistan.......btw i am proud to be a bengali,and am happy you are not,lockheed.......rasel,i respect your brotherly feeling for the bangladeshis,and would like to see bd improve with any nation of their choice.....but you should take a broader look at the bd history of independence,and check the reality......

OK

But I'm new on this and I'm Pakistani and Bangladeshi I'm proud of my both nation because we all believe in one UMMAH .. And one Allah!

This is fair you know why ? if you read this thread you would understand what i was actually talking about.

I was talking about that the Indian Army raped our sisters from Bangladesh and they blamed on Pakistani Army everywhere on the Internet you see you would see these Indians are only blaming upon us Pakistanis .. which is totally wrong!

There's a lot of hiddin truth behind the darkest doors. this Liberation War was covert operation.. done by Indian RAW.

OK

But I'm new on this and I'm Pakistani and Bangladeshi I'm proud of my both nation because we all believe in one UMMAH .. And one Allah!

This is fair you know why ? if you read this thread you would understand what i was actually talking about.

I was talking about that the Indian Army raped our sisters from Bangladesh and they blamed on Pakistani Army everywhere on the Internet you see you would see these Indians are only blaming upon us Pakistanis .. which is totally wrong!

There's a lot of hiddin truth behind the darkest doors. this Liberation War was covert operation.. done by Indian RAW.

Mate, that was what I was talking about! Pakistan army never did everything, everything they have done was right, it was RAW which did all those things! I don't hate Bengalis, but those baseless blames against Pakistan

Jako

I have sitting my *** off and reading about the Bangladeshi history listen man Bangladeshi has a lot with Indians to do as well Indians are not ''ANGELS'' nor they have ever been Angels many says Pakistanis killed 200,000 Bengalis which is also a lie. Nobody knows the total.. amount of it.

Bangladesh has 2 independence one is 26th march .. and they should celebrate that this Raping was done by Indians.

If those Bengalis claim Pakistan then they are aware from truth

Jako

I have sitting my *** off and reading about the Bangladeshi history listen man Bangladeshi has a lot with Indians to do as well Indians are not ''ANGELS'' nor they have ever been Angels many says Pakistanis killed 200,000 Bengalis which is also a lie. Nobody knows the total.. amount of it.

Bangladesh has 2 independence one is 26th march .. and they should celebrate that this Raping was done by Indians.

If those Bengalis claim Pakistan then they are aware from truth

I always hear them complaining abt Pakistan

2. Many Bengalis came in that trick of the Indian Policy.

3. Bangladeshis never had a significant proof of that Yahya Khan ever said to kill ''threee million bengalis'' the only truth is that there are some fake links on internet sites which are mostly based against Pakistani Army! And there some books where they say three million Bengalis where Genocied and a lot of raped to. But the Americans are confused wether it's 1 or 3 million who got raped by Indian Army.

4. Yayha Khan was a believer of Ismaili sect of Islam which is sevner believers of Islam i don't even think they are Muslims! And many Pakistanis did not supported him trust me there are many million in Pakistan who did not know what happened during 1971 Genocide. It's proved that the Pakistanis themself never supported there army against the Bengali Genocide.. It also prove us that the Genocide was done by Indian Army. Because no Muslims would never do such an disgust act against our Muslim brothers and sisters.

5. Many Bengalis did blamed that it was the Pakistani Muslims who genocided and raped a lot of the bengalis. But could they ever prove about that it was the Pakistani Muslims who actually did so???

I would love to show the sites but many say that the PakBD Liberation War was ''Covert Operation'' and it was done by the Indian RAW. And there is a site called www.***************

History can sometimes lie and deny about the secret facts. Everything is just going against one Nation and one group of people in the 1971 History of Bangladesh.

As i mentioned the BanglaPak Liberation War was a Covert Operation.

In 2009 many Bangladeshi people will blame the Pakistani Army because of the false and misunderstood history. But past is past 1971 can't be related with 2009 Pakistanis have said sorry to Bangladeshis when it wasn't even Pakistani Army Muslim fault the same way can Pakistanis do ask the Bengali brothers can you people prove us where Pakistani Muslim Army people raped the women's of Bangladesh or did genocide i admit there was some of accident of Pakistani Army but not a lot. Bangladesh big mistake was to work together with India Army espcially when they came to Bangladesh to fight the Pakistani Army. And Bangladeshis took the Indian site before the Indian Armies even where in BD then there where never seen such a brutal genocides which where done on 1971. Why did everything changed when the Indian Army came in ? Big Question

This may not be a genuine video rather made by Indian intelligence agency as a doctored one. When Gen. Tikka Khan took military action from March 25, 1971, the so called members of Mukti Bahini(a terrorist army made by India) were not locals rather Indian nationals who were chanting Pakistan Zindabad in night's darkness & doing all such things like death, destruction & rape & in the morning they were mingling with local Mukti Bahini men. The earstwhile East Pakistan was gripped with internal & external conspiracy as Indian army in other forces ased people entered the land & made underground base camps & so violated international law. Pakistani army couldn't have remained sitting silently & military action was inevitable. East pakistan was NOT a disputed territory like Kashmir. Gen Tikka Khan men did military action quickly & in that quickness many innocents too got entrapped. 3 million external elements were killed & as most of them were from Indian forces, India did a lot of propaganda. Indian themselves know that any information of Indian government sources has no credibility. From 1989 till 2005 , India intelligence & media too much shouted about Pakistan's so called Operatio Topac but now Indian newspapers openly say that it was a false thing, a propaganda strategy of Indian establishment against Pakistan. Don't swayed away by just one small thing. Indian soldiers in East Pakistan in the guise of Mukti Bahini raped much more number of women there. You have very poor info abt Bangladesh. Genocide of locals was done by India, as told to me personally by many Indian Mukti Bahini men

Please read this link: http://www.statelesspeopleinbangladesh.n...

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians blame Pakistanis because they wanna spear the hatring against Bangladeshi brothers and sisters and the same they wanna do with Pakistanis

Truth about Indians are they are 2 faced there 2 faced will oneday end up in the hell and they wouldn't know who kicked there a**** I get angry on those Indians who blame Pakistanis for everything

Remember Indians y'all are on Pakistani thread and calling out Pakistanis

I have never heard of these conspiracy theories. And the number of killed over nine months was not 3 million, it was 300,000.

I can't say that I believe you, but I do know is that those killed were not poor village people. They were politicians, business people, students and professors. And as a result the country had a bad start.

I still find it laughable that after 38 years, Bangladeshi war criminals are facing trail for aiding the Pakistani Army.

If you can proof it was the Indians that caused the genocide, what then? Even if you can proof it, who will give a damn about those facts? The Indians are even constructing a damn that will dry up river Meghna from which many poor Bangladeshis rely their livelihoods on. And the stupid AL administration just seems to go by it.

Boy, "Shining India" has been doing well for the past 38 years and both Bangladesh and Pakistan are in a mess. The latter having a tight leash tied by......well you know who.

There is corruption in Bangladesh everywhere. God knows what will happen after wards.

There is credibility in your facts though.

Last edited:
Rasel,its good you love bangladesh....but would you disagree with the following facts-1-the then pakistani leadership,tried to vanish the bengali culture by disturbing the pillar-mother tongue....the bengalis protested.....,2-most of bd wanted freedom,as was evident from the smile of victory,and celebration of inependence,ever year.....3-the bds treat the freedom fighters as heroes....felicitation to many IA generals were given for their brave participation in the liberation war.......which shows the role played by IA....4-bd still demands a formal apology from pakistan,which furthur proves their wrong doings 5-lastly,the bengalis know their history better than any one,my banglaeshi friends say what i have been saying,majority of banglaesh sees pak army as the culprits....thnx

I am in defence.pk as its one of the most neutral and unbiased defence forum around,led by a gem group of mods and admins......they verify our claims and judge the truth,not just rubbish everything for being anti-pakistani......no man is completely pure,you know.......same applies to both the IA and PA....,I SALUTE DEFENCE.PK FOR SUCH SINCERE AND GENOROUS MODERATING

To be honest with you that has nothing do to with Pakistanis it's not like in our hands or it's not like my hand do to so

You said Pakistanis forced to let Bengalis to speak the Urdu.. your aware from truth again Pakistanis never forced them but when British people set West and East then Pakistanis had the same love for all there Pakistanis fellow.. They said that Urdu should be national language of East Pakistan to but Bengalis said if the language of Pakistan be Urdu.. then a lot of Bengalis will be illiterate. Still today a lot of the Bangla language is mixed with URDU.

The british said so,and they were gone......the pak govt tried to implement that forcibly......the outcome was a bloody revolt.....my point is that......

If you want to listen to the PEOPLE who are against ISLAM and Muslims around the world then i the only think i can say is go listen to there FALSE THEOLOGY

If British people never came thru India like which happened i Don't think there would be hatring and discrimination in the INDIAN SUBCONTINENT!..

If British people said that many of the Indian girl's where raped in England would you believe them? would you Jako?

I don't think that and the same case is with the Pakistanis who you say that they forced .. They never forced there language to Bengalis but they rather saw them as there own brothers. When Indians plays a Cricket match with there own states like the for example the North plays with the South still who are they? of course they are Indians it dosen't matter if your SOUTH WEST OR EAST NORTH .. still you would be Indian. The same matter was for the West Pakistanis they saw East Pakistanis as there own blooded people.

Still if Pakistanis want as many do . They can learn the Bangla language fluently and fast because Bangla got same words as urdu . And it's easy to learn.

True rasel,very true,most times......but i would like to point out that apart from religion(which is infact very important)....the bengali culture and the pak culture had very little in common,furthur the bengalis are a group who refuse to be wanded and dictated upon,(visible in history,many times)that was the exact case,and during the implementation of urdu,bengalis were hurt on that rough patch......i know all pakistanis are not the same,but many west pakistanis in bd ,referred to the bengalis as an inferior race,and certain phrases were used(i wd pm you if you request)against the bengalis which blew them red hot......many pakistanis now wd disagree to this,as your mentality is not the same and much matured,but things were truly different then.....thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom