What's new

The atrocities in the 1971 civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is because they found a common ground after the war and they closed the chapter after 1945 regardless of whichever side they were. All the countries have common law which forbids any denial of holocaust. Also all the countries are on the same footing on trying any Nazis who committed inhuman crimes in WW2.

Agian going back to WW1 when chapter was not closed which only lead to another world war.

No WW2 was caused because of humiliation and hatred that the GERMANS felt because of the Rhineland being given to the FRENCH and GERMANY having to give money to the winning powers!!

HITLER rose to power because the GERMANS wanted their honour and dignity back!!! so don't twist facts mate!!!

did the modern day ISRAEL ask the GERMANS to say sorry for the holocaust??

as for your JUDCIAL INQUIRY sorry buddy if you guys want to wake up 40 years later when most of the people are dead WE are not willing to be a part of it!!!

and if that is the case we want to open a case against MUJIB for being a traitor who got funds and help from INDIA.....then i guess let's bring it on....:tsk:

I wonder why then the bangladeshis say so,and still are wanting a formal apology from pakistan.......btw i am proud to be a bengali,and am happy you are not,lockheed.......rasel,i respect your brotherly feeling for the bangladeshis,and would like to see bd improve with any nation of their choice.....but you should take a broader look at the bd history of independence,and check the reality......

jako, this is probably more for a domestic politics and trying to show that you are close to india or anti-Pak. Definitely, worst from of human right violation took place during 1971 and january 1972 published " Time" magazine put that number to around 1 Million.

surely the claim of 3.5 million by us-the bangladeshi is totally unfounded. What we do not reflect is that before 1971 incident pro
Awami league mussleman did killed lots of Urdu spoken People in riots. During 1971 war and after 1971 war this killing also continued.

if you look back at the armanian genoside of first world war by Turk,
Similar pattern emerges. Armanian killed some turk and all hell break loose. Same thing happen in 1971 bangladeshi war.

not to mention here that we have our own jenoside in Chittagong hills tracts also against the Chakma people. Interestingly, Santi bahani
are totally funded by india and its activity goes up and down according to who is in power- BNP or Awami league :azn:

When I look at the people who are trying to deny that genoside did not happen whether in Bangladesh in 1971, Kashmir in 1990s or In chittagong hills tracts of bangladesh, I wonder whom we are trying to defend - the rapist and the killer who are a simple disgrace to the uniform or our so called political elite or national pride.

Nobody knows how many where killed in Genocide of Bangladesh.

If you look on the fake internet site which are against Pakistanis and Pakistan.. and there army ..some of them will say it was 200,000 some will say 300,000 some will say 2 million and some will say 3 million it is fake. the truth is that the killing where less not even to 1.5 2 or 3 .. million this is false.

I Think that Bangladesh needs to be more improve rather then to watch the history of Bangladesh because now it's independent state and there are a lot of things which need to be developed in the country we cannot blame any other no more because our countrys population is like 150 million and there are a lot of pollution and things like .

The same with Pakistan need to be improved as well .

Last edited:
GREAT POST! It exposes these Indian fascists for who they truly are!

Thank you! Keep on spreading the TRUTH!

The genocide of innocent Bengalis at the hands of these Indian fascists was a terrible event and Bengalis must realize that Indians did these horrible things!

Pakistan Zindabad!

It was the Indian Army people who raped a lot of the Bangladeshi Women's. But many of course blamed the Muslim Pakistani Army.

1. Indian Army Men used to change the Pak Army Uniforms and put it on there bodies to make Bengalis fool in there eyes they knew who they where. But in the Bengali eyes they where Pakistani Muslims.

2. Many Bengalis came in that trick of the Indian Policy.

3. Bangladeshis never had a significant proof of that Yahya Khan ever said to kill ''threee million bengalis'' the only truth is that there are some fake links on internet sites which are mostly based against Pakistani Army! And there some books where they say three million Bengalis where Genocied and a lot of raped to. But the Americans are confused wether it's 1 or 3 million who got raped by Indian Army.

I have been saying it all along that it was Indian and bastard musjib mushrik bahini that killed and raped in the name of pak army and Islamic personal. Their main goal was to label pak army as the evil and blood thirsty thus they accomplished to paint that pictures on the local people to gain support. Rest is well known.

Most of the killing and raping took placed in rural area where pak army couldn't get to because of poor infrastructure. They mainly roam around big cities where road was available at that time.

I find revisionists versions of history highly amusing, primarily because they are based mostly on off the wall opinions masquerading as facts, most often touted by off the wall representatives masquerading as rational men.

Not amusing, actually. Hilarious.

The Pakistani army couldn't get to rural areas because of poor infrastructure!

But the Indian army did because they had attached air powered propellers to their tanks and vehicles? While wearing Pakistani army uniforms!

actually these bangladeshi women are very hot ,and because banglasdesh is poor country , they won't even wear full cloths..
so , a armyman , get tempted ,
that was the reason.

Bangladeshi women are not that hot.. but the army men did not learn the values from their own mom and sisters, how to respect other women. i wonder, may be their own women were not treated right in their own neighbourhood.

I have been saying it all along that it was Indian and bastard musjib mushrik bahini that killed and raped in the name of pak army and Islamic personal. Their main goal was to label pak army as the evil and blood thirsty thus they accomplished to paint that pictures on the local people to gain support. Rest is well known.

Most of the killing and raping took placed in rural area where pak army couldn't get to because of poor infrastructure. They mainly roam around big cities where road was available at that time.

Trying to float conspiracy theories decades after sure is desperate. If you think you are sounding reasonable with that ruling Pakistani army could not reach rural parts and Indians army killed so many hindus to give a bad name to pakistanis then it speaks volumes of your reasoning ability.

An Army Insider’s Honest Expose of Atrocities in East Pakistan Debacle | Bangladesh Genocide Archive

Then lockheed,you are no human by any sense....what kind of man are you?? Are you for real?? Are you actually Cherishing a rape spree.......think before you speak.......the bengalis you are cursing here,has brought the nobel prize the most times in the subcontinent......dyeing bengalis of hunger,huh?? Atleast its better(though the claim is a bogus one) than beaten, flogged or stabbed to death......

oh please cut the crap this isnt a soap on star plus so stop with the dramatic language if u want to talk about what is right and wrong then i suggest u denounce the acts of indian soldiers in kashmir and i suggest u denouce indian involvement in pakistan and ask for an independant kashmir and allowing them to choose their fate.
As for this thread i suggest someone read 'The Betrayal Of East Pakistan' its a great book and it does say about the rape and looting that took place but it was under general tikka and when niazi came in those members were punished for doing it and discharged and it was nowhere on the level that india claimed its a great book with some great insight also the number of troops surrendered was actually 35000 not 90000 which is a ridicolous figure and an outright lie

Hahah rokhan.....before commenting on my post,try to understand what the statements meant,and to whom it was directed.......and why it was directed.......mate,we are talking bout bengalis here,not kashmiris....try this old trick someplace else..

Good for you, I love o be called pakistani and I am proud of everything of PA! They have done the right, they were no animals. I mean Bengalis are dieing anyway bcz of hunger and the pak army killed the bad ones, u can think in ur propaganda bangladesh view and i in my view

i am sincerly finding PDF a place where i shouldn't be caming back..

i am sincerly finding PDF a place where i shouldn't be caming back..

No one invited you, yet you showed up!!!

By the way what is multi bahini doing when indians are killing Bangladeshis and taking control of Bangladesh defense forces???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom