What's new

The basics of affairs around the globe : Today and beyond

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The people who made others alien in their lands will become aliens in their own lands.
The people who exterminated others will get exterminated.
The people who kept quite over misery of others will get a silence over their misery.
The people who starved others of their basic rights will starve too.
Every nation returns to its origin, if it doesn't change the basic factors who made them what they were in the first place.
Dear China and Russia, your time to lead starts now. Take financial lead and go the Islamic way.
And dear Russia, your real enemy sits either in Britain or in Israel. Take care of them and you will be free of chains.
Dear China, you are already doing good. Break India's western arm( Ladakh, Kashmir) and eastern arm(7 sisters), and you will be safe.

The people who made others alien in their lands will become aliens in their own lands.
The people who exterminated others will get exterminated.
The people who kept quite over misery of others will get a silence over their misery.
The people who starved others of their basic rights will starve too.
Every nation returns to its origin, if it doesn't change the basic factors who made them what they were in the first place.
Dear China and Russia, your time to lead starts now. Take financial lead and go the Islamic way.
And dear Russia, your real enemy sits either in Britain or in Israel. Take care of them and you will be free of chains.
Dear China, you are already doing good. Break India's western arm( Ladakh, Kashmir) and eastern arm(7 sisters), and you will be safe.
i was stanch supporter of usa ideals for long time but it started to crack from 9/11 and with each lie piled on piramyde of lies it crumbled further until this last occurred events in occupied palestine which shattered it in pieces, now i consider them as enemies of humanity and each opposing power have my support to minimize their influence and cage they put on world.
enough is enough.

i was stanch supporter of usa ideals for long time but it started to crack from 9/11 and with each lie piled on piramyde of lies it crumbled further until this last occurred events in occupied palestine which shattered it in pieces, now i consider them as enemies of humanity and each opposing power have my support to minimize their influence and cage they put on world.
enough is enough.
The skewed financial system is all we need to balance.

Seems like this time muslims might get another nearmiss under the china-russia pole

@fitpOsitive

Thoughtful. Maybe Pakistan can show the way by disengaging itself from IMF, WB and other tools of the global financial order, including interest based banking.

Regards

@fitpOsitive

I have a slightly different perception. The average awaam is far more aware than his Bharati or Bong counterpart; and has far greater revolutionary potential. The problem is poor leadership, which is worse than IND or BDs

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom