What's new

The Blame Game & Chaos Has Started

Hi,

The contradictions have started due to not doing the job properly. Secondly, the news media also takes up a story and runs with it---they don't want to be second in line to release the news---. The autopsy was "REQUESTED" by the govt. Accordingly Asif Zardari refused it. Should the gvot have accepted this refusal?

Sherry Rahman is known for starting fires---the govt failed one more time in in following the procedure---or was there any procedure there to follow.

The goverment is known for corruption, i am so glad that sherry rehman has higlighted that there was bullet wound, because there is a massive coverup being done by the goverment of pakistan and the qatil league.

If you feel that is not the case then show support for an independent investigation to be carried out by a foreign country in to the death of bb, why was screne of the blast washed with hoses, why was the site not protected.

Goverments explanation is untrue and not good enough, they have seem to know who killed her within 24 hours, yet the accused denies it, many conflicting issues here. One day doctors say there was bullet wounds, after being paid a visit by the goverment officials there are no bullet wounds.

Well we will never know what really happened because we have a zalim system in a zalim land that will never let the truth prevail.

Keysersoze most of the people here on PFF are pro-Mush so does that mean all of them have been bought too. Why cannot anyone have a different opinion? Why cannot we support other leaders? Why is it that talking anti-Misharraf is considered anti Pakistan?

hay thats true most here have some links with the ruthless military here, but not all do as i am not pro musharrif and because of him and previous military dictators i am not pro pakistan either.

Actually my Friends........we are mourning a traitor!!!!!!!!

Well if that is the case, it is good to mourn a democratic and people choice traitor, rather then a patriotic dictator that we have.

mulk ko loot ker chali gaye aur iss ki party kehtay hai shaeed hai **** mulk ko tor ker gaya aur mar gaya kehtay hai shaeed hai..........BC

Well if that is the case, it is good to mourn a democratic and people choice traitor, rather then a patriotic dictator that we have.

I cannot begin to tell you how pathetic and stupid that sounds.

Post mortem wasnt even allowed by her husband and PP. How could government be transparent. The one thing i dont understand is how can government be blamed of it when the government on repeated attemps tried to warn BB of the potential dangers that lied in her way. She chose to remain ignorant of it thats her fault and not the government. Secondly it even doesnt matter now what happened because it wont bring her back, instead the focus should be on how to catch those behind such an attack and to protect the fragile democracy in pakistan and root out the terrorism.
What i cant bare is that people actually are taking batullah mehsud's word over the government, thats pathetic and in no manner can be justified.

Although a dissection wasn't performed, there are many other procedures that could have been done in an appropriate manner to elucidate the cause of death; obviously this didn't happen.

In the absence of credible information the whole affair will always be shrouded in a cloak of mystery which subsequently will give rise to more hearsay, conspiracies and endless talk of incompetence on the part of the government.

None of this is good in the long term for Pakistan. It would have been so much better to finally put this matter to rest.

AWAAZ,

Have you ever seen the south west airlines ad " You are allowed to move out of the country'.

Back
Top Bottom