What's new

The case against Hafiz Saeed

non sense post..................I dont believe this.
9/11 persons were Arab....not Pakistani.

I always find Indians making propoganda.

9/11 attacks - USA -Mostly Arabs

26/11 atatcks - Mumbai, India - all of them Pakistani 'non-state actors'! aka LeT scumbags.

Two different events, two different places, two different terrorists, same ideology!

Can you show me any concrete US action in response to Chindu's visit?

I am not talking about vaporous statements. Concrete action.

Do not insult a religion...... If you have to Call it hindu, call hindu, do not Insult it..... How would it be If I call Pisslam? .... And Do not See everything i the eyes of a religion, there is something beyond what you see, come out of Religious desires and jealousy....

Do not provoke anyone....

lol; you have him on camera killing your people; still you want evidence :lol:

Hanging is a quick release, no, he needs to be put behind bars for life and raped repeatedly by other scumbags in the jail, for the rest of his pathetic excuse of a life. Wonder whether he gets 72 male virgins in heaven after he's done serving his sentence? Do those militants tell suicide bombers whether those 72 virgins are male or female?

Do not insult a religion...... If you have to Call it hindu, call hindu, do not Insult it..... How would it be If I call Pisslam? .... And Do not See everything i the eyes of a religion, there is something beyond what you see, come out of Religious desires and jealousy....

Chillax dude, even I thought the same the first time, but its a short name for our Home Minister Chidambaram - pyar se Chindu! Theres no offense here.

Sir any links to back your statement.....

Did the americans find OBL? No sir he fled the american bombing of Tora Bora and came to Pakistan (in other words; put in an American C-17 and jumped off and glided into Pakistani territory :lol:) Oh and i forgot where BM was in guantanamo and was released so he could come to Pakistan and make his topi drama of implementing sharia :lol::lol:
CIA is too overrated; it couldn't find this guy; and they ask us to bring forth unrelated people to justice :disagree:
I would like these people to be hanged because of all the sectarian flare up's they caused in Pakistan (Lashkar e Jhangvi and Sipah Sahaba creators); but giving them to India; BIG NO NO :pakistan:

Hanging is a quick release, no, he needs to be put behind bars for life and raped repeatedly by other scumbags in the jail, for the rest of his pathetic excuse of a life. Wonder whether he gets 72 male virgins in heaven after he's done serving his sentence? Do those militants tell suicide bombers whether those 72 virgins are male or female?

So why all this topi drama of confessions before you could implicate him and all the BS we saw? You had him on camera; just condemn him to life :pop:

Chillax dude, even I thought the same the first time, but its a short name for our Home Minister Chidambaram - pyar se Chindu! Theres no offense here.

Anyways, But sounds Offensive ... We have faith and Love for our religion as they have too.... Chidambaram has gone to speak on behalf of everyone.... Anyways Better for them not to provoke further...

Anyways, But sounds Offensive ... We have faith and Love for our religion as they have too.... Chidambaram has gone to speak on behalf of everyone.... Anyways Better for them not to provoke further...

Dude, why so serious, get some sense of humor! Its got nothing to do with religion, let it rest!
AA and other mods here are definitely not the ones to indulge in such cheap tactics.

So why all this topi drama of confessions before you could implicate him and all the BS we saw? You had him on camera; just condemn him to life :pop:

Nah, all that drama is necessary. Gives India a immense diplomatic advantage!
Btw news flash,
Lahore Police arrests Saeed, the LeT/HuD chief and files FIR under Terrorist Act, but in a case unrelated to the Mumbai 26/11 attacks.

Sounds very bad. I hate the sound it makes in my mind.
Is there a smiley for puke?

Pakistan asks India to share credible information

Updated at: 2130 PST, Friday, September 18, 2009
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Friday again asked India to share credible information that they might have on any alleged future terrorist attacks.

A statement released by the Foreign Office said “Pakistan has once again asked the Indian Government to share any credible information that they may have on alleged plans of any future terrorist attacks against India.”

The FO statement comes in the wake of the recent media reports carried by the Indian official wire service PTI.

“The Government of Pakistan believes that terrorism is a common threat and requires concerted efforts by the international community to effectively counter and especially pre-empt terrorist attacks.”

“This is also entirely consistent with the understandings reached between the Prime Ministers of India and Pakistan in Sharm el Sheikh,” the statement added.

u know this is india not pakistan where every1 is hanged to death without a legal process

Funny - because that is pretty much what the demands from India sound like - Hang Hafiz Saeed regardless of the fact that the evidence against him is not strong enough.

The Pakistani courts have released him already based on the evidence provided in the Dossier sent by India.

Open mouth, remove foot.

I was using the same term used by R.A.W in post #2.

Back
Top Bottom