What's new

The Declining Credibility of the Pakistan Army: A Wake-Up Call for Change

If you insert day-to-day politics inside the Army it's the surest recipe for a catastrophic disaster for a nation. It's the worst thing you can do to the morale, discipline, fighting capability etc. of an army. Six centuries of the mighty Ottoman Empire was lost in six years of military rule (Sultan Abdul Hamid was deposed by a Young Turks military junta in 1909, and they joined WW1 on the loser's side in 1914: all by the Zionist designs). A half of Pak got lost, thanks to the hard-drinking, womanizer, corrupt and inept ex-British colonial officers (basically NCOs).....

A bad government is better than no government....

The worst civilian govt is better than the best miliary-ruled government....

Martial law means no law....

Very well put.

Why zaleel your shaheed for political point scoring...?

I'm not doing any political point scoring, this pic just shows you what Bajwa and
Asim Whisky have done to the Army. An Army that everyone used to love and respect
is now hated.

I'm not doing any political point scoring, this pic just shows you what Bajwa and
Asim Whisky have done to the Army. An Army that everyone used to love and respect
is now hated.
The jack daniels bottle was hilarious I'll admit but jawans in kafans etc pe mat karo apni army ko troll.

Anyway, your andar karna mamla, all this politics surrounding your once much loved fauz.

Tc

Pakistan establishment (not army) had it coming. When an institution focus is on commercial interest and political engineering then this was bound to happen.

What did they think? Move political parties like a chess board and hope noone will find out.

Now that they’re exposed, the only way they can recuperate themselves by doing the following:

- Asim announces he will withdraw from all political activities and report to the defense secretary

- Asim announces resignation of all serving and retired generals leading government entities

- Asim withdraws from pressuring the judiciary and media

- Asim serves himself and the institution to accountability

- Asim resigns

Yes and then the NPS score of the establishment might increase.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom