What's new

The fate of the PNS Ghazi

I dont think Ghazi was sunked by some indian mine.............Its was probably the prey of its own.
On the other hand.........we see many false aclaims of victory from hunting 100 PAF jets(which was falsified after PAF flied all of the so called shot jets on some march...18 were shot...rest indian AF was destroyed and tarnished) to the false claims of confronting and defeating Pakistani soldiers by indians army and getting medals for it(again some men including officiers were retired or court martialled for making up lies).........now to the destroying of documents related to the martyred Ghazi?
MAY ALLAH REST SOULS OF OUR HEROES.AMEEN
NATION SALUTES YOU ALL WHO GAVE THEIR BLOOD FOR THE SOIL.

I dont think Ghazi was sunked by some indian mine.............Its was probably the prey of its own.
On the other hand.........we see many false aclaims of victory from hunting 100 PAF jets(which was falsified after PAF flied all of the so called shot jets on some march...18 were shot...rest indian AF was destroyed and tarnished) to the false claims of confronting and defeating Pakistani soldiers by indians army and getting medals for it(again some men including officiers were retired or court martialled for making up lies).........now to the destroying of documents related to the martyred Ghazi?
MAY ALLAH REST SOULS OF OUR HEROES.AMEEN
NATION SALUTES YOU ALL WHO GAVE THEIR BLOOD FOR THE SOIL.

For the record, if this thread goes south, here is where it began...

I have come across at least two Indian versions to the story,

One that it was sunk by depth charges fired by an IN ship,

The other that it was destroyed by rocket attack from IN Alize aircraft.

In those fateful days, neither side possessed any real ASW capability hence it would have been impossible to track the Submarine. In all probability it was destroyed by one of it's own mines.

The PN has since equipped it'self with several other Subs but the void left by the loss of those brave men shall never be filled.

^^ Soldiers dying always leaves a void.. Because we all know that they died for us. They go out there in harm's way, so that we don't have too.

already fully discuss guys why again and again same story

god bless shaheeds of ghazi

I dont know weather GHAZI sank or sunked.

But i salute those 90 odd sailor's who gave there live, that cold december night, fighting for Mother land PAKISTAN.

May they rest in peace , in the depth of BAY of BANGAL.

I salute them with tear's in my eye's :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Well all I could gather from a sailor at that time is...Ghazi sank because of its own mine. The mine had not left the torpedo tube and was live. Ghazi had to dive because of the depth charges dropped and the mine still inside the torpedo tube un-ejected blew up the front portion and ignited the Toroedo room.

well such threads are just a tribute to those who laid there lives for us!!
better avoid troll war!

may God Bless those Shaheeds!!

today it doesnt matter that PNS GHAZI sank or sunked

but i wish if any country coming to war with india so their submarines
sank by engine failure or internal mine attack .............

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You guys realise its more embarrassing for a submarine to be sunk by its own mine than it be sunk by your enemy.

How do Pakistanis say confidently how PNS Ghazi sank?
does r matters .even if it got destroyed by is mine...it was a big error. At that time. IT was the biggest blunder ever in any war....SO ITS A SHAME FOR THEM.....ALSO IF IT WAS DESTROYED BY US...THEN ALSO THEY LOST/...............:cheers:

Some Indian members on this thread have won the dumb of the year award.

Congratulations.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom