What's new

The fate of the PNS Ghazi

As far as I remember, PNS Gazi was sunk from it's own mine.

India had one aircraft carrier in Vizag and Pakistan was wary of that. Again India was wary of the submarine Pakistan had.

It was to immobilize the aircraft carrier, that PNS Gazi came near to Vizag to lay mines. During this operation, possibly there was some mishap and it sank.

I remember, it was a big relief for India.

:smitten::cheers:

anyone has seen the play made on PNS ghazi by ptv some years back?it also showed that it sank with its own mine...
RIP the shohdas!!

yaaar let it got sank by itself...but thats a shame itself...if it would have estroyed due to indian navy it would have been an honour...but dying due to carelessness is .........

BUT NO GRUDGES ...
RIP BRAVE AND FEARLESS PAKISTANI SAILORS :tup:

yaaar let it got sank by itself...but thats a shame itself...if it would have estroyed due to indian navy it would have been an honour...but dying due to carelessness is .........

BUT NO GRUDGES ...

Im sorry man if tht was so then indian airforce is a shame much bigger then PNS Ghazi which sank Ins Kurki.
But anyways.....
May Allah Bless The Warrior Ameen.

BUT NO GRUDGES ...

Kido Ghazi did it job with dignity and grace. So no such thing as disgrace with them.:tup:

And if you want to repeat this disgrace rant then your airforce is the biggest BS in the military world.

Indian airforce has the worst crash record in the world.

Be proud of this record your airforce has achieved. Now this is disgrace.

:azn:

Kido Ghazi did it job with dignity and grace. So no such thing as disgrace with them.:tup:

And if you want to repeat this disgrace rant then your airforce is the biggest BS in the military world.

U r proudly showing these statistics only because the Indian Air force is open and shares its failures more than its sucess.
It wouldn take much of a decision for the IAF to put the wraps onh the crashes just like ur airforce and the Chinese and we too would be chest thumping how our airforce is very safe and there are no crashes.

Grow up and look at the bigger picture. :agree:

BUT NO GRUDGES ...

Carelessness? The mine exploded due to a defect! a technical fault! The Frenchies gave us defeated armaments for submarines such as a torpedo hit on another IN frigate but it did not explode on impact or else it would have been another kill.
Dont ask me, "which frigate" and defiantly dont say it did not happen by just doing a wikipeedia research.

U r proudly showing these statistics only because the Indian Air force is open and shares its failures more than its sucess.
It wouldn take much of a decision for the IAF to put the wraps onh the crashes just like ur airforce and the Chinese and we too would be chest thumping how our airforce is very safe and there are no crashes.

Grow up and look at the bigger picture. :agree:

The reason why IAF can not put wraps on its crashes because most of the time those IAF aircrafts crashes near civilians.
PAF air force is as transparent as any other air force because it gives access to foreigner defense communities. Of course being a typical indian ignorant you are too narrow minded about Pakistan.

One thing that i personally know is that the bodies of the Ghazi crew were not handed over to their relatives as one of the crew members was the brother of somebody my parents knew and they never recovered his body.

if thats the way things work out then pakistan should be shameful of losing the war and lost half the country:devil:

Pakistan lost its east wing to independent movement of bangalis just like how india lost its land to independent movement of Pakistan. India simply cowardly couldnt resist the only opportunity so they attacked Pakistan which was in middle of civil war.

Pakistan lost its east wing to independent movement of bangalis just like how india lost its land to independent movement of Pakistan. India simply cowardly couldnt resist the only opportunity so they attacked Pakistan which was in middle of civil war.

you r such a day dreamer... u always keep on doing..:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
sir u need a sleeping tablet or a glue to stick ur fingers....
whatever u say cowardly or brilliantly..all that matters is that u were defeated and divided...even Ur own people in east Pakistan didnt supported u that's why the bodies of your mariners in the pns ghazi were given ground at unknown place in Bangladesh due to a fear of riots due to the bodies......
so we got courtesy to even respect our enemy not like ur so called pro freedom fighters who returned the body of our officer with 63 close shot wounds and chopped head...
u r really ruthless and Unmannerly people......:yahoo:

kiddo?????????
u r a real .........
man if u r married i think u need to stop fighting to your wife before writing posts.....also if u r not married don't behave like a typical devdas here...

also yes we had a strong but not upgraded force till 2008...but now after continuous modification and up gradations we r now much much stronger than u..

also Pakistan cant loose much aircraft in crashes because they don't have many...u r less than half to us...also u do not give ur pilots much chance to error because you show more than u actually tell them to fly....

hope its enough for u...:yahoo:

kiddo?????????
u r a real .........
man if u r married i think u need to stop fighting to your wife before writing posts.....also if u r not married don't behave like a typical devdas here...

also yes we had a strong but not upgraded force till 2008...but now after continuous modification and up gradations we r now much much stronger than u..

also Pakistan cant loose much aircraft in crashes because they don't have many...u r less than half to us...also u do not give ur pilots much chance to error because you show more than u actually tell them to fly....

hope its enough for u...:yahoo:

Another immature post which just proves you are not aware of military and it's organization. My term kiddo is justified.

:)

I wonder what evidence do people have that proves that PNS Ghazi was suck by their own mine and not a depth charge?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom