What's new

The future of Tesla is in China

I just pointed out you master and slave relationship with China haters

LOL! Well just be ready when it is thrown at you.
You seem to have no problem with big foreign companies hiring locals...in fact you are thrilled! The more the merrier! :enjoy:

I just pointed out you master and slave relationship with China haters, we are going to defeat you both.

You almost already did with Covid. I'm sure when you guys unleash Covid v2.0 it will be far far far deadlier to the rest of the world.

Last edited:
You almost already did with Covid. I'm sure when you guys unleash Covid v2.0 it will be far far far deadlier to the rest of the world.
Most evidence points the origin of covid to an US nursery home.

LOL! Well just be ready when it is thrown at you.
You seem to have no problem with big foreign companies hiring locals...in fact you are thrilled! The more the merrier! :enjoy:
No, i don't, the more, the merrier. US has been fighting for decades for bringing companies and jobs back to US, how does it go?

No, i don't, the more, the merrier. US has been fighting for decades for bringing companies and jobs back to US, how does it go?

You are running into the same problem today that we had in the 1970's. Nobody wants to work manual labor assembly line factory jobs anymore.

Tesla was losing money for 17 years straight before China solved its problem.

But of course, USA is downplaying it because it's bad for politics.

In my opinion Tesla is overhyped.

Foreign cars used to dominate China's car market for decades and we were OK with it, they indeed contribute to China's economy a lot, no questions about it, but in recent years Chinese dometic car makers quickly became the dominant force and replace foreign cars in China, there's nothing Chinese government can do to stop it. It's not the government will ,it just what happens when things come to a point.
Nonesense. China was NEVER OK with foreign car makers dominating your country. Chinese officials complain several times about your car companies not being able to learn from foriegn automakers who the Chinese government forced to formed Joint ventures with your state owned car makers so that they could learn from them and upgrade their technology amd system to match them. But as always state owned companies being what they are got used to the easy money they could make from the back of foriegn car brands joint ventures and made no real effort to innovate or learn reason they made no real.progress per se in China and your countrys auto market kept being dominated by foriegn brands for decades. Its not until the rise of EV that Chinese car brands (again mostly private companies) were able to catch up amd even take a lead in this new industry.
So NO your officials/leaders/people were never ok with foreign car brands dominating your country. That's a huge lie. You just didn't have a choice as Chinese cars were crap to be honest.
As I said what you mentioned is just copium. You want your own brands to dominate not forign brands. Stop using the excuse of "part suppliers " to make it seem like you are ok being just that and letting foriegn brands dominate China. So you are happy relegating yourselves as "parts suppliers"? Lool lmao.

Yes people have been saying that for over a decade but Tesla still remains King in EV industry globally. No company even comes close to be honest. BYD with all the hype (they started EV cars even before Tesla) is just more focused and dominant in China, even so Tesla is still a top player in China itself. Lol So no Tesla is far from overhyped. They are only growing stronger and stronger.

Well Xpeng incorporated in 2014 and Nio incorporated in 2016 and neither still has had a profit so China isn't exactly an instant wiz-bang solution for everybody.

Maybe when they start selling overseas they'll see a turnaound.

the Chinese government forced to formed Joint ventures with your state owned car makers so that they could learn from them and upgrade their technology amd system to match them.

As I said if they want to sell EVs in Europe they should go the joint venture route otherwise get hit with high tariffs...fair is fair.

Back
Top Bottom