What's new

The History and Disappearance of the Jewish Presence in Pakistan

there were lots of jews in northern pakistan and afghanistan

My grandmother met a Jewish family in Karachi before so yes there are some. They call themselves Parsi usually.

there is one scum of the earth state called israel and people like solomon2 just explains why muslims hate jews, i mean the pakistani jews didnt hurt anyone but scums like solomon2 just makes it sure nobody esp muslims like jews

the pakistanis jews for the exact reason hide their true identity, i think that pakistani society must accept thrm as they are and the jews should be made to express who they are, and jewish pakistanis should be made to visit their ancestoral homes and even made to resettle here and forget the scum israel, what will they do their? live in the desert for rest of their lives living among scums like solomon2? while in pakistan they can build a future in their native home

In early childhood we had a Jewish family living in our well off neighborhood, offcourse nobody cared who they were and I am only able to recalled their Jewish connection because of the Star of David plaque on their house roof. The family later immigrated to USA in early 90's. Until Zia islamization people were indifferent to each other sects or religious beliefs. As kids we often made it to their house on various events to enjoy the feast especially the sweets and honestly until today we don't know what events they were. We were just preoccupied with food and food loot afterwards. Call it Pakistani blood!

The Magen Shalom synagogue in Karachi was destroyed on 17 July 1988 by order of Pakistan’s President Zia-Ul-Hak to make way for a shopping mall in the Ranchore Lines neighborhood of Karachi. In 1989, the original Ark and podium were stored in Karachi; a Torah scroll case was taken by an American to the US.

There are hundreds of temples have been demolished in pakistan since 1947, But this one by the order of president ????, and every time they start to weep like a widow about so called BABRI STRUCTRE, PATHETIC.....:hitwall:

Lol 800+ Jewish voters :what:

I hope they don't vote for PPP.

The Magen Shalom synagogue in Karachi was destroyed on 17 July 1988 by order of Pakistan’s President Zia-Ul-Hak to make way for a shopping mall in the Ranchore Lines neighborhood of Karachi. In 1989, the original Ark and podium were stored in Karachi; a Torah scroll case was taken by an American to the US.

There are hundreds of temples have been demolished in pakistan since 1947, But this one by the order of president ????, and every time they start to weep like a widow about so called BABRI STRUCTRE, PATHETIC.....:hitwall:
Just like hundreds of mosques were turned into stables and ware houses in Indian Punjab :-)

Back
Top Bottom