What's new

There will be no Israel, in 10 years, says Henry Kissinger !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kissinger staffer: Ex-secretary of state didn’t make ‘no Israel’ quote

September 24, 2012

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- A staffer for Henry Kissinger denied that the former U.S. secretary of state said that Israel will not be in existence in 10 years.

"It's not a misquote," Tara Butzbaugh, who works in Kissinger's New York office, told JTA on Monday, referring to an item in Cindy Adams' New York Post gossip column. "He didn't say it."

Adams in her column posted Sept. 17 wrote that "Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated -- and I quote the statement word for word: 'In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.' "

Kissinger staffer: Ex-secretary of state didn’t make ‘no Israel’ quote | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Lets solve this Israel problem as soon as possible...khas kam jahan pak !!

for all the poor reader, let me put some links for your convince :D

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/cindy_adams/no_more_israel_h4kjPIab5EtBjAxsWoFYoO

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy...ars-there-will-be-no-more-israel-2445188.html

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/09/kissinger-in-10-years-there-will-be-no.html

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/73289-in-10-years-there-will-be-no-more-israel-kissinger

:D so please, before you bark at me, make sure you are in your sense savages and their sympathizers :P

Very likely along with a few Neighboring Arab Countries .

One Massive wars looms in the region . Sometime it will happen .

Kissinger staffer: Ex-secretary of state didn’t make ‘no Israel’ quote

September 24, 2012

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- A staffer for Henry Kissinger denied that the former U.S. secretary of state said that Israel will not be in existence in 10 years.

"It's not a misquote," Tara Butzbaugh, who works in Kissinger's New York office, told JTA on Monday, referring to an item in Cindy Adams' New York Post gossip column. "He didn't say it."

Adams in her column posted Sept. 17 wrote that "Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated -- and I quote the statement word for word: 'In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.' "

Kissinger staffer: Ex-secretary of state didn’t make ‘no Israel’ quote | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Lets solve this Israel problem as soon as possible...khas kam jahan pak !!

The given article reports the exact opposite of the title thread, hopefully we will either see a thread change or a closure of this thread.

there is a old saying here that 'aag lagane gaye the aur khud hi aag me jal gaye'......so make sure that they wouldn't burn themselves while trying to burn someone else....

The given article reports the exact opposite of the title thread, hopefully we will either see a thread change or a closure of this thread.

is that the best savage sympathizer can come up with ?? :lol:

there is a old saying here that 'aag lagane gaye the aur khud hi aag me jal gaye'......so make sure that they wouldn't burn themselves while trying to burn someone else....

fits 100% on Israel... :tup:

I hope they go back to their homelands and live in their respective countries and create no trouble there...

Just don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. :D

Leader out of his hate and bigotry copy pasted in hurry without actually reading the article..hahahha!
Typical of hate trolls!

do read if you can, the title is a news item by the jew source, and the fact what Kissinger stated is repeated in the news !!

Israel IS their only homeland, where do you want them to go?

to their native lands... ask any israel and he has a home, this is just because of the zionist movement and opportunity in life that they stay in Israel and some out of religious affiliation, otherwise all of them have their native home in their respective countries...

read the article once man . It won't do no harm i promise :D

you read again :D and there are like dozens of news items which state what kissinger said :P

Henry Kissinger Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’

“Reported to me, Henry Kissinger has stated — and I quote the statement word for word: ‘In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.’ ”

I repeat: ‘In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.’ “

Read more at Henry Kissinger Predicts ‘In 10 Years, There Will Be No More Israel’

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom