What's new

They took my money and India jersey, and gave me love in return’—my week in Lahore on a cricket visa

The APS massacre in Peshawar in 2014 was tragic but so also was the LeT-conducted attack in Bombay in 2008 - six years previous to the Peshawar attack

I do not care for your propaganda and even less for your peaceful wishes.
Go find a kid who can talk with you about anime or bollywood crushes or whatever.

And is it your opinion that these bozos will stay on for ever? Or that we are told what to think and feel by them?

Hope the current fascist fringe doesn't turns into mainstream in India and remains at the periphery...things will change for the better.

The sooner Indians realizes it the better...

What is razpak? We have milkpak in pakistan its a dairy brand , not some pizza crust or whatever. I mean seriously what are you talking,
That was my old handle on this forum that Indian loving mods got banned.

Indians do like pakistani people.however politicians on both sides are considered otherwise by the public.

Pakistan is full of talents its just too much religion has made it what it is.

And primacy of its Army in its country.

I knew an English university lecturer of Business Economics who travelled to Pakistan a decade ago. He came back with so much praise for the hospitality he recieved. Pakistan has always been one of his top destinations.

Back
Top Bottom