What's new

This is how REYASAT (Establishment) works in Pakistan :PMLN MNA tells the media

Rana Sanaullah statements are running on TV that PTI and IK will be tried in court for Isb hearing and 'attack' on judicial complex and he will be brought to justice.

But then in next statement he says that a JIT will investigate the matter and bring forward a challan.

So basically abhi investigation hui nhn, FIR hai nhn, challan hai nhn, but the interior minister has already made up his mind that case banta hai aur kia hai aur saza kia hai.

Rana Sanaullah statements are running on TV that PTI and IK will be tried in court for Isb hearing and 'attack' on judicial complex and he will be brought to justice.

But then in next statement he says that a JIT will investigate the matter and bring forward a challan.

So basically abhi investigation hui nhn, FIR hai nhn, challan hai nhn, but the interior minister has already made up his mind that case banta hai aur kia hai aur saza kia hai.
rana awain ee bhonkta rehta ha , i use to call my dog rana now days , rat ko woh bhi rany ki tarah bhonkta rehta ha

rana awain ee bhonkta rehta ha , i use to call my dog rana now days , rat ko woh bhi rany ki tarah bhonkta rehta ha
Dont insult dogs man. Rana Auzar e Shaitan is lowly scum.

Like a dog barking in pain, he needs to be put down..

This moron Uzma Bukhari is threatening Imran Khan directly, or in a subtle way she in indicting the Estab. the Army in the attempted murder attacks on IK and another predictable attack.

PMLN overall is against the Army and not just against the IK, and any confrontation between the two suits the PMLN goons.

This moron Uzma Bukhari is threatening Imran Khan directly, or in a subtle way she in indicting the Estab. the Army in the attempted murder attacks on IK and another predictable attack.

PMLN overall is against the Army and not just against the IK, and any confrontation between the two suits the PMLN goons.
They are making full use of the situation

Lets start a pissing revolution. Awam k peshab se GHQ ko bahane k lye kitne log chaoye hnge?
Ager un my ghairat hoti tu 1 banda bhi kafi tha but abb shayad karoron ki zarorat pary ... Q k y loog jb tk doby gy nahi marn gy nahi ... Marny k ly ghairat chahy

Back
Top Bottom