What's new

TLP didnt demand French envoy's expulsion:Mufti Muneeb

his mazhabi aqeeda is poles apart from that of TLP walahs. he is only doing this because fawad choudhary chucked him off from the Ruet-e-Hilal Committee gravy train. if he had not this monafiq would be first inline to pronounce takfir on the jahiloon of the rizvi gang
wait what
I just found Mufti Munib dancing in this dance bar begging for money while GOP IE male character looks distracted
Song pretty much sums up Muftis career
very 90s Pakistani pop band feel in this?
@HAIDER

Last edited:
Lies for 3billion dollar that they received and some communities who are already enemy of sunni muslims. Wahhabis running the whole show behind the scenes.

Lies for 3billion dollar that they received and some communities who are already enemy of sunni muslims. Wahhabis running the whole show behind the scenes.
than get rid of their dumbasses collectively without becoming one of them or adopting their methods in a softcore way IE TLP
No one likes them - so lets do it together without becoming one of them

than get rid of their dumbasses collectively without becoming one of them or adopting their methods in a softcore way IE TLP
No one likes them - so lets do it together without becoming one of them
Are bhai you can't buy everything from money. Insult of Prophet isn't acceptable. I know you guys are chill but really i don't care. You are on a different path. we are on a different path. We aren't same.

Are bhai you can't buy everything from money. Insult of Prophet isn't acceptable. I know you guys are chill but really i don't care. You are on a different path. we are on a different path. We aren't same.
you are on a destructive and counter productive path- slowly becoming what you dislike
this is the issue

"Insult of Prophet isn't acceptable" - So what are you going to do about it
destroy your own country? hurt it further after what the crazies did?

you are on a destructive and counter productive path- slowly becoming what you dislike
this is the issue

"Insult of Prophet isn't acceptable" - So what are you going to do about it
destroy your own country? hurt it further after what the crazies did?
On a destructive path for a reason. government backtrack from it's own statements shows influence of other community who is silently doing everything. please do it on our faces. this hide and seek is an old game.

hey I only just noticed that the multi-ID weirdo is back from his ban (for having multiple accounts).

what happened? how? why? traffic generation? :(

To whom it may concern.

Many of my comments are deleted by Mod but it doesn't change the reality. Whatever i said, has been seen by many. I can say it thousand times but there is no point now. Muslims specially sunni muslims are together and they don't believe in terrorism and bomb blast unlike many others. Mufti muneeb already clarified many things today. There is still insulting posts on this thread. I can understand their frustration. You are nobody. You are nothing.

Such "Muftis" need to be rounded up and shot in the head because this is what is required if there is to be a seriously cleanup from this country. These are corrupt people with empty souls.

Such "Muftis" need to be rounded up and shot in the head because this is what is required if there is to be a seriously cleanup from this country. These are corrupt people with empty souls.
Why only "Muftis". why not round up and shoot corrupt army generals/officers, corrupt politicians, corrupt bureaucrats, corrupt judges, corrupt businessmen, corrupt journalists, corrupt government officials etc who actually r responsible for the sufferings of the past 70 years?? :agree:
These Muftis never came into power do they.
Cab anyone check who is funding their leaders?
Aliens, from a galaxy far far away.:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom