What's new

To make browsing easier

ajpirzada

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
currently if we are in one of the threads (lets say in Pakistan's war section) and want to go in another thread of completely different section (military aviation), we have to go all the way back. Following is the current layout (to make life easier for me i took out the add)

Firstly i think 'Pakistan defence Gallery' should be before the section related data (where it tells you in which section, sub section and thread you are). mainly because its linked to the thread you are viewing and should therefore be closer but its upto you. i have made the change and this is how it looks.

what i am really interested in is that like we have got a bar (shown in yellow circle), we should have a similar one in place of red circle with the section names on it. Once you take the cursor on any of the sections (say 'Pakistan Affairs'), all the sub sections (pakistan's war, strategic affair, national political issue, economy) appear in a vertical fashion and you straight away click on whichever sub section you want to go to. This is how it will look

As far as the login area is concerned, we can either take it to the right hand corner of yellow circled bar or let it stay where it is if we are left with enough space.

life will be a lot easier, if you could switch bw sections and sub sections with one click.

Open for discussion

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes. Good work. The new upgrade will change a lot of things..so these changes would be useless.

Could we carry out a survey of how each one of us actually views posts on the forum ?

Some would go to ' today's posts' or view live threads or ' my thread/ replies' or select topics to view based on the forum they are posted in.

This would help in making changes where necessary.

currently if we are in one of the threads (lets say in Pakistan's war section) and want to go in another thread of completely different section (military aviation), we have to go all the way back. Following is the current layout (to make life easier for me i took out the add)
Right click on the thread name you want to read, then click on the "open link in new tab" option.The thread will appear in a new tab(not in a new window). After reading, simply close the new tab. I think this is the best option to read multiple threads easily without going back again and again..

Also sir i was wondering if these ads could be placed in the bottom of the page. Most of the time its just a pain looking at them and scrollin through them. Nobody clicks on them anyways :P so i dont think it would hurt the forums that much. Just a suggestion

Back
Top Bottom