What's new

Top 10 fighter jets

Pakistan is negottiating a deal with China to get 50 J-10s by next year.

My Top-10 includes inducted and operational jets only:

1 - F-22 Raptor
2 - F-35 Lightning II
3 - Eurofighter
3 - Su-30 and 34
4 - F-18E Super Hornet
5 - F-16C/D/I (Block 60)
6 - Rafale
7 - F-15E
7 - JAS-39
8 - J-10C
9 - Mig-29
10-Tornado F3 (RAF)

What a ridiculous video. Who the hell evaluates a planes performance with silly parameters such as top speed and MTOW? :what:

One thing I do agree with

1) Eurofighter ;)

Eid Mubarak to all!

Nice Neo. My 10 (operational or not don't care)

1. F-22 Raptor
2. SU-47
3. F35
4. Eurofighter
5. F-16 Block 60
6. SU-37
7. J-10
8. FA/18 Super Horny
9. F-15E Strike Eagle
10. Dassault Rafale

Very honourable mention : SU-34

who su-37 sir that even not enter in service one .there is no plan of su-37 now so remove this and put any other

Nice Neo. My 10 (operational or not don't care)

1. F-22 Raptor
2. SU-47
3. F35
4. Eurofighter
5. F-16 Block 60
6. SU-37
7. J-10
8. FA/18 Super Horny
9. F-15E Strike Eagle
10. Dassault Rafale

Very honourable mention : SU-34

I would suggest putting one slot for both F-22 and F-35. There are no real buyers for F-22 due to cost. Program will be ended soon.

F-35 will overtake all opeartions and there will be a time when F-35 will be the main stay of NA and EU.

India will not get JSF as they will be the dumoing centre for all or 'F's.

F-35 project is funded by NATO and US DOD. Israel is one of the first customers.

Countries like Pakistan need to develop lethal SAM and name should be 'JSF Slayer'

F-22
JSF
EF2000
SU35
Rafale
FA/18
F-16BLK60/70
SU 30
JAS GRIPEN
J-10
------
11th MIG-35

What is the source of this news ?

Government of Pakistan has already approved the purchase of J-10. PAF shall be inducting them as FC-20. The numbers are around 36 but may change depending upon the PAF requirement.

I would suggest putting one slot for both F-22 and F-35. There are no real buyers for F-22 due to cost. Program will be ended soon.

There is no buyer because the Raptor is not for sale, not because of price. The Japanese and some other nations wanted the Raptor at any cost, but they could only dream for the time being.

Maybe we will sell it later...maybe not.

There is no buyer because the Raptor is not for sale, not because of price. The Japanese and some other nations wanted the Raptor at any cost, but they could only dream for the time being.

Maybe we will sell it later...maybe not.

That is not the case ... US is not able to sell it and cost is the issue.

Both Israel and Japan showed interest but at the same time F-35 (JSF) was also an option.

Israel has already moved their focus to F-35.

Read the articles below:

F-22 Raptors to Japan?

AFP: Top US military officer raises doubts over F-22 jet program

Military: The F-22 Raptor May Be Replaced By...Sniper Blimps?

Unless US is able to shove F-22 down Japenese throats (to keep US jobs alive) there are no buyers and this program will be closed.

That is not the case ... US is not able to sell it and cost is the issue.

Both Israel and Japan showed interest but at the same time F-35 (JSF) was also an option.

Israel has already moved their focus to F-35.

Read the articles below:

F-22 Raptors to Japan?

AFP: Top US military officer raises doubts over F-22 jet program

Military: The F-22 Raptor May Be Replaced By...Sniper Blimps?

Unless US is able to shove F-22 down Japenese throats (to keep US jobs alive) there are no buyers and this program will be closed.

The Raptor is not for sale because of the sensitive technology that the fighter consists. Congress has barred sale to any foreign nation.

Congress barred sales of F-16 to Pakistan too. If Japan can pay the right amount then it is for sale.

F-35 technology is more sensitive - Anyone can work on a project for F-22 but for F-35 if you are citizen of China, Pakistan and Iran etc then you can't work on these.

Back
Top Bottom