What's new

Top 10 future weapons of pakistan

well here it only states interested in buying while they are also intererested in chinese attack helicopter also, so which one pakistan buys needs to be seen
Pakistan, Malaysia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan have reportedly expressed their interest in purchasing the T-129 (Anadolu Ajansi, September 25).

the cruise missile babur 3 with range 2500km with hypersonic speed will be a great punch within our arsenal within next two years....Insha-Allah....:)

These cannot be classified as top 10.

I know about 1-2 Nuclear and Conventional missiles in development, which is far beyond public thinking. These are normal and simple, but hard to guess. They should be on the list. Maybe one of the kind of missiles that can fight Frigates, Destroyers, Submarines, Air Craft carriers, attack on land, attack in air and other functions. And no it is not a cruise missile :)

These cannot be classified as top 10.

I know about 1-2 Nuclear and Conventional missiles in development, which is far beyond public thinking. These are normal and simple, but hard to guess. They should be on the list. Maybe one of the kind of missiles that can fight Frigates, Destroyers, Submarines, Air Craft carriers, attack on land, attack in air and other functions. And no it is not a cruise missile :)
mind it if you know then many others know this as well
and some times the "hidden facts" are pre planned to be leaked for some strategic purposes

yes! I fully agree with u, that missile is a new generation missile and with a new tech integration....Recently Raytheon gave the concept of this new generation....its similiar to S-500 defence system....:)

well here it only states interested in buying while they are also intererested in chinese attack helicopter also, so which one pakistan buys needs to be seen

Both of them are not into mass production, even the developers haven't inducted their respective heli.

IMO Pakistan will go for T-129.

Evan Russia is having problems protecting her own against the advance Chinese ICBM, IRBM and GLCM forces... so how can Pakistan can claim to defend herself from Indian attacks??? What are the Pakistani ABM or IADS solutions???

mind it if you know then many others know this as well
and some times the "hidden facts" are pre planned to be leaked for some strategic purposes

I have got my sources in ISI. Not many know about it.

Both of them are not into mass production, even the developers haven't inducted their respective heli.

IMO Pakistan will go for T-129.
but Chinese wz 10 attack helicopter may have been inducted i think & why T129 why not chinese is pakistan not interested for chinese chopper .:blink:

the cruise missile babur 3 with range 2500km with hypersonic speed will be a great punch within our arsenal within next two years....Insha-Allah....:)
where the hell do u get that information :meeting:
i know they r developing babur 2 & babur slcm but what babur 3!!!!!:blink:

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

We are going to induct both WZ 10 and T129 helicopterz.....:)
ok we would see that in future :D

PA will get ATAK 129 frm Turkiye... 90% Chances... the other option maybe euro tiger.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom