What's new

Transit issue revisited

Well If you are confused reading such a trashy article, then man you need to get a hold of urself! ;) lol.

Come on, Our Media has become filled with trash and hate. I read only select articles, by select people. Many guys just start writing thinking they are the next best thing to hit Journalism! Its people like this writer, who sheds darkness in the minds of People.

Sex Industry thrives everywhere. Prostitution is the Worlds oldest profession just for nothing you know! This Article is biased and the writer thinks BD is full of Modest and Chaste women and men, who wont dare think about Sex!

Well If you are confused reading such a trashy article, then man you need to get a hold of urself! ;) lol.

Come on, Our Media has become filled with trash and hate. I read only select articles, by select people. Many guys just start writing thinking they are the next best thing to hit Journalism! Its people like this writer, who sheds darkness in the minds of People.

Sex Industry thrives everywhere. Prostitution is the Worlds oldest profession just for nothing you know! This Article is biased and the writer thinks BD is full of Modest and Chaste women and men, who wont dare think about Sex!

The writer is actually a freedom fighter,part of Mujib Bahini who were trained by India;)

Now he is probably into politics.He also wrote a book,"Raw And Bangladesh",anyone correct me if the name is wrong.

The writer is actually a freedom fighter,part of Mujib Bahini who were trained by India;)

Now he is probably into politics.He also wrote a book,"Raw And Bangladesh",anyone correct me if the name is wrong.
Yes, Like I told, Mukti bahini were Freedom Fighters for BD, but Terrorists for Pakistan. Hence proven that, Terrorists bite the hand that feeds it, In this case India!

Yes, Like I told, Mukti bahini were Freedom Fighters for BD, but Terrorists for Pakistan. Hence proven that, Terrorists bite the hand that feeds it, In this case India!

Well it hurts when anyone term Mukti Bahini as terrorist,I hope you understand.They are our freedom Fighters and our pride.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just came across this article and I am wondering is it seriously a possibility??:undecided:

Was it not that, India proposed tran-shipment through Bangladesh in their last secretarial level meeting???
Transhipment should be OK... nothing wrong with that...

Well it hurts when anyone term Mukti Bahini as terrorist,I hope you understand.They are our freedom Fighters and our pride.

No... mukti bahini was never called terrorist rather guerrilla in 1971. Mukti Bahini did not target and blast bomb on any busy market or on any train and targeted any civilian. All the targets were with military importance. They also worked under the umbrella of BD government. They also fall under regular combatant under geneva convention.
The only party could be called terrorist in 1971 is PK army who targeted civilians and terrorized the whole 70 million people of them 1 million became refugee. :cheers:

Was it not that, India proposed tran-shipment through Bangladesh in their last secretarial level meeting???
Transhipment should be OK... nothing wrong with that...

Yes. I don't know why simple things that are the norm in every part of the world become big issues that start impacting the "sovereignty" of the country!

Either people are still too touchy here or may be the sheer size of India relative to her neighbors causes the "small nation mentality" to take over many.

Yes his name is Zainal Abedin and was a freedom fighter and he now detests the Indians. I believe he resides in the US now.

I think the AIDS issue should be taken up seriously by BD and the transit matter reconsidered. This is only one ground but the article raises others. If the transit facility goes to China and also Nepal and Bhutan then it benefits all.

Back
Top Bottom