What's new

Turkish Brigade in South Korea.

china has a different places with us. that country is oldiest enemy in our history. maybe we fight against other more than a 3000 years. (chinas great wall build against us. chinese says: if you remove turkish people in history. then after, you can not say history is exist.) even korea we fight against each other. our racist fractions consider china is still our enemy. but they are very small in our population. but questions is still standing in every minds. we interested china, we are really support this countrys rise, we like to see china is a another global power. with greate cautions of course...

My Turkish friends, please don't make China your enemy which is Pakistan's traditional strong ally. We valued relationship with China more than anything else.

I would encourage you to get along with China and forget the old pasts.

Yes I agree Turkiye, Pakistan, China, Uyghurs, no reason we can't resolve any issues and get along. We must, a successful future commands this.

Pakistan has 2 brothers and 1 good friend:

Turkiye and China are brothers... KSA is the best friend..

Don't forget our distant brothers in Scandinavia, Norway/Norge. I like Norway. Though admittedly I do think we should expand our ties with them more.

Don't forget our distant brothers in Scandinavia, Norway/Norge. I like Norway. Though admittedly I do think we should expand our ties with them more.

how so? i didn't know Norway was a friend of Pakistan!?

there is quite a lot of Pakistanis living in Norway, but i didn't know the two countries had economical friendship.

how so? i didn't know Norway was a friend of Pakistan!?

there is quite a lot of Pakistanis living in Norway, but i didn't know the two countries had economical friendship.
...problem? :laugh:

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Pakistan has 2 brothers and 1 good friend:

Turkiye and China are brothers... KSA is the best friend..
dont forget afghanistan, afghans are our brothers as well, even tho we got bad relations right now

Why are Turks talking about making China an enemy when a bunch of Uighur terrorists use suicide bombings and want China to into theocratic state ? China has never supported the kurds or and never talked about the Armenian genocide however if this continues, China should arm PKK and Kurds with $20 billion worth of weapons support Armenia on. it's best Grey wolve turks on this forum learn reality otherwise you will be the loser.

.....IF KSA was best friend, it would have never allowed the Takla brothers refuge.

One more thing: Saudi Arabia hasn't condemn NATO attacks on Pakistan Army except China and Turkey does. ;)

Why are Turks talking about making China an enemy when a bunch of Uighur terrorists use suicide bombings and want China to into theocratic state ? China has never supported the kurds or and never talked about the Armenian genocide however if this continues, China should arm PKK and Kurds with $20 billion worth of weapons support Armenia on. it's best Grey wolve turks on this forum learn reality otherwise you will be the loser.

we're not, thats the thing. as soon as we bring the Uighur issue in, some Chinese writes that we support terrorists just because we are pointing out the issue. even after saying "we dont support those who kills" they still keep on trolling and saying the same thing... everything about Uighurs coming from us is terrorism and support of terrorism.

i dont see China arming Armenia nor mountain monkeys.

China would gain more from Turkey than from Armenia or supporting a bunch of brainless monkeys.

we're not, thats the thing. as soon as we bring the Uighur issue in, some Chinese writes that we support terrorists just because we are pointing out the issue. even after saying "we dont support those who kills" they still keep on trolling and saying the same thing... everything about Uighurs coming from us is terrorism and support of terrorism.

i dont see China arming Armenia nor mountain monkeys.

China would gain more from Turkey than from Armenia or supporting a bunch of brainless monkeys.

You cannot give support to the Uighurs until you fix the trouble at home with the kurds. Erdogan tried to do something however it failed simple fact is it's more beneficial for turkey to have china as a friend rather then an enemy. as turkey tried to spread influence into central asia however was stopped by Russia and as well as xinjiang but was stopped by China, Uighurs are a lost cause for turkey you can't do anything to china.

nah... not with me. there is a lot of ethnic Norwegian people that hate them though.

Mate sure there are some ethnic Norwegians who are racist and dislike Pakistani-Norwegians. Though the Pakistani-Norwegian community is a educated community and contributes positively to Norwegian society. In fact I was studying statistics about the PN community there and many students throughout Norway's medical schools are of Pakistani origin. In fact, it was a Norwegian member of Parliament who traveled to Pakistan and encouraged Pakistani immigration to Norway amongst the educated Pakistani community. Let's not discuss the pros and cons of that for Pakistan. Recently, Norway and Pakistan have expanded economic ties. Norway is also one European country that supports Kashmir, and tacitly supports Pakistan's stance.

I think in the future Norway and Pakistan's bilateral relationship will grow. I hope to see Norway as Pakistan's number one European partner, and since Norway is a truly independent country and not a member of EU this is another good factor.

Pakistan and Norway strengthening trade and economic cooperation : Bogartier Norway – Business News and Magazine in English

I can't speak for all Pakistanis, but I for one respect and like Norway. I've been to the country as a young boy and hope to return and see more of the country.

Turkey only wants to have good relations and do bussiness with China, we consider this country as a big brother and true old friend. But Uygur issue must be solved peacefully. And nobody supports terrorist activities here, i dont even believe this (terrorism) exists. Because Uygurs dont have any armed resistance groups? correct me if im wrong.

Back
Top Bottom