What's new

Turkish Brigade in South Korea.

Turkey only wants to have good relations and do bussiness with China, we consider this country as a big brother and true old friend. But Uygur issue must be solved peacefully. And nobody supports terrorist activities here, i dont even believe this (terrorism) exists. Because Uygurs dont have any armed resistance groups? correct me if im wrong.

East Turkestan Islamic Movement

The East Turkestan Islamic Movement's primary goal is the independence of East Turkestan, and secondarily, to convert all Chinese people to Islam. China already has 30 million muslims if more want to convert let them an Xijiang is Chinese Territory
however China will Improve rights for everyone.

Sorry brother i dont believe that. This group are others to make Uygurs look bad. It maybe is a form of psychological warfare.

Sorry brother i dont buy this kind of silly propaganda! This group maybe created by others to make Uygurs look bad. It maybe is a form of psychological warfare.

The East Turkestan Islamic Movement is an actual Terror group it has blown up shops and buildings and killed people. unless all of that is propaganda ?

Do you have proof that they were done by real Uygurs, and do you understand even if they were Uygur that they can be paid by others to do this in order to make Uygurs look bad?? I can't understand how Uygurs would benifit from this.

Do you have proof that they were done by real Uygurs, and do you understand even if they were Uygur that they can be paid by others to do this in order to make Uygurs look bad?? Just ask yourself who is benefitting from those terrorist attacks? 1.Uygurs- NO, innocents will be hunted down arrested and maybe killed. 2. US-Possible, they might like to destablize the country. 3. China- Maybe, they need excuse to use force.

I'm sorry but I'm not getting into conspiracy theories. why would china want to destablize it's own country when they want stability ? East Turkestan Islamic Movement has it's origins in Saudi and Turkish Back radical groups.

every nation has a extremist and radical groups. you live in germany. you must know this fact. (negative example: neonazis) you live in germany. (positive examples: you have many anarchist. but every anarchist live in harmony with you, they all unarmed, they open take some drugs like a good quality chat multiple factor, they against the all kind of blood, they only believe system -goverment, economic state, definition of citizenship, etc.- is not necessary, but they all live with that. they are definetely not terrorist. only flower childrens.)

of course uygur has a some terrorist group. of course because our pkk problem, we can not support uygur turks. but you must consider this. current uygur stuation in china. you live in civilized country, maybe you know anarchy like my definition only. but our anarchist very very different yours. even chinas own people live very major problems in their country. uygur people live traumatic problems in there. what can they do with their low level education?

Interesting thread. Even today Turks consider Japanese and Koreans as very close to us. I think that is because our cultures are very alike, even today. I have heard that Koreans, Japanese and Turks all have same genetic origin. That they all came from the Altai mountains. Actually even today, after so many changes in our languages, Turkish, Korean and Japanese have many similarities (altaci languages) Altaic languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Hi,

For that reason, there are quite a few korean christian ( the born again kind ) missionaries working in turkey for conversion and preachings.

You cannot give support to the Uighurs until you fix the trouble at home with the kurds.

it's like saying we shouldn't have a foreign policy because we have problem at home...

Uighurs and Turks are relatives... we are from the same family tree. they have supported us troughout history. we support Uighurs, not terrorist organizations.

I cannot understand why we should support independent Uighur state. Dont get me wrong I have deep felligs for people I share common ancestor but shouldn't we encourage them to be more loyal to China. Independent Uighur State would not have any income. They would not have coast to import or export. They would be still dependent to China but with China they can be a citizen of worlds fastest growing superpower and would it not be hypocritical of us to support Uighurs while we are fighting against Pkk. Uighurs were under Chinese control more than 4 hundred year.

I am not sugar coating China eighter. China's assimilation policy is disturbing but from what I heard and watch from news and documentries, They are actually building modern cities in Uighur towns. They give them free health care, education etc... It would be benefical to both China and Uighurs to live together. Uighurs would have the life standart that would not be easy without China and China would have the stability that she craved for centuries.

By the way I think Turks see china as different than any other country. They are each others first enemies. I think it is as same as how you feel about a old enemey that you no longer fight but you fought them so much actually they start to became a someone you actually know pretty well, that someone you respect and some might say even start to love:). It is different actually, it is hard to classify.

By the way I love Pakistan, Korea, China

pakistan zindabat!!!

sal ah it neun South Korea!!! (I think this means long live South Korea)

hǎowā China!!!

Oh I forgot to add. People here seems to forgot that it was Pakistani brothers, fathers, mothers granpas that sold their precious stuff and send them in times of need. It is shameful that most of Turkish commentors did not talk about this. There was even a Pakistani people who voluntered to fight in WWI on our sides.

I will not forgot our mothers and sisters in Pakistan send their bracelets for our couse. Erdogan said : We love you and I believe you love us too :D

pakistan zindabat!!!

I cannot understand why we should support independent Uighur state. Dont get me wrong I have deep felligs for people I share common ancestor but shouldn't we encourage them to be more loyal to China. Independent Uighur State would not have any income. They would not have coast to import or export. They would be still dependent to China but with China they can be a citizen of worlds fastest growing superpower and would it not be hypocritical of us to support Uighurs while we are fighting against Pkk. Uighurs were under Chinese control more than 400 hundred year.

I am not sugar coating China eighter. China's assimilation policy is disturbing but from what I heard and watch from news and documentries, They are actually building modern cities in Uighur towns. They give them free health care, education etc... It would be benefical to both China and Uighurs to live together. Uighurs would have the life standart that would not be easy without China and China would have the stability that she craved for centuries.

By the way I think Turks see china as different than any other country. They are each others first enemies. I think it is as same as how you feel about a old enemey that you no longer fight but you fought them so much actually they start to became a someone you actually know pretty well, that someone you respect and some might say even start to love:). It is different actually, it is hard to classify.

By the way I love Pakistan, Korea, China

pakistan zindabat!!!

sal ah it neun South Korea!!! (I think this means long live South Korea)

hǎowā China!!!

I couldn't have said it better. We should not support an independent Uighurs states. Instead Uighurs should live and integrate into the system so they can gain better education and represent themselves on the political stage. To be perfectly honest, i don't think the Chinese government treats Uighurs differently than Hans or other ethnicities. China is a vast country with hundreds of minorities, if every minority was to have their own country there would be complete chaos. Why should they want independency when China is becomning the new superpower? Instead they should feel proud that their country is so succefull and help to this success. Exactly like our Kurdish citizens. They should unite with Turks and together fight corruption, inequality poor health etc.

It is not only about nationhood, it is about living in peace and harmony with your sorrounding that matters. Nationality differs humanity. Like Islam says, no nationality is above another, what really counts is your belief.

Salam - peace

Well it's very good hear thank you to reasonable Turk, please don't turn this into a Islamic issue because China has 30 million Muslim very loyal to the government most are Hui Muslims like myself. the Issue on this is terrorism and separatism .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom