What's new

Turtuk: The village that seceded from Pakistan in 1971

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

سن 1971ء کی جنگ میں بھارت نے گلگت بلتستان کے چار گاؤں پر قبضہ کر لیا تھا اور پھر کبھی وہ علاقے پاکستان کو واپس نہیں کیے۔ اس شکست سے پاکستان کو ایک اور بڑا نقصان یہ پہنچا کہ اس سے بھارت کے لیے سیاچن گلیشیئر کے راستے ہموار ہو گئے۔ صلاح الدین زین کی ویڈیو رپورٹ

Pakistan actually refused to get it back and instead chose to keep the areas of Kashmir like chamb.

It was probably a well planned strategic move by India but wouldn’t even have crossed the minds of their Pakistani counterparts.
they kept kargil we kept chamb
i don’t know who will have last laugh but one day that chamb area will be crucial in taking back whole state

they kept kargil we kept chamb
i don’t know who will have last laugh but one day that chamb area will be crucial in taking back whole state
Yeah - considering India already has made sure that day never ever occurs where having Siachen would have ensured a hold on water sources the lofty goals have been a white elephant.

People are too busy with DHA plots and houses so they don't have time to take back the land and people captured by Indian monkeys.

Yeah - considering India already has made sure that day never ever occurs where having Siachen would have ensured a hold on water sources the lofty goals have been a white elephant.
well its been equally white elephant for them too
that one day may come once we have dealt with our problems internally
cant argue with a senior like u
but my hopes are always high
war will go on
tables will turn one day inshallah

سن 1971ء کی جنگ میں بھارت نے گلگت بلتستان کے چار گاؤں پر قبضہ کر لیا تھا اور پھر کبھی وہ علاقے پاکستان کو واپس نہیں کیے۔ اس شکست سے پاکستان کو ایک اور بڑا نقصان یہ پہنچا کہ اس سے بھارت کے لیے سیاچن گلیشیئر کے راستے ہموار ہو گئے۔ صلاح الدین زین کی ویڈیو رپورٹ

The Urdu title and its English translation are not reflective.

What secession? Article Urdu states that it was captured and now occupied by Indian military.

Back
Top Bottom