What's new

UAE interested in Turkish missiles and smartbombs

i wonder if its for saudi arabia.

They have ther own order, ther order is more then 5 billion dollar. It will not only Akinci drone but a lot of missiles and smartbombs what you can deliver it from Akinci. Maybe they are getting the Akinci with Murad AESA radar and air to air missiles, the content of the contract will be clear later in the year.

Given UAE was denied the F35 - they are a good candidate for Ka’an - so this order will help setup a Türkiye ecosystem of defence products in UAE.

Given UAE was denied the F35 - they are a good candidate for Ka’an - so this order will help setup a Türkiye ecosystem of defence products in UAE.
But there is a question mark on the engine issue, unless Chinese can be a valid alternative.

But there is a question mark on the engine issue, unless Chinese can be a valid alternative.

We will never buy Chinese engines, in the end Turkish engines will be ready after 2030. First batch deliveries will be for the Turkish airforce with American engines. Ther will be no export untill Turkish engines are ready.

i wonder if its for saudi arabia.
Saudi Arabia ordered armed drones Akinci and TB2 for an estimated figure of 5-7 Bln Dollars. This is the greatest arms deal in the history of the Turkish Republic.

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait etc all of them will probably induct the TFX at one point because they still dont posses any 5th gen fighter.

all Arab nations should buy only from Turkey

if not then allow Turkey to develop what they need

all these big weapon purchases? i wonder which kafir, UAE is going to fight.

I can see UAE buying SOM J, Cakir and other weapons from Turkey.
It will be more of JVs and ToTs. Halcon, a famous emirati firm, is building a lot of advanced. It will be a game changer in the Middle East.

I am sure a member like @Philip the Arab can explain more.

The UAE has their own SOM-J missiles named SABER and Shaheen

And they started building some air defence missiles type SHORADS.

Back
Top Bottom