What's new

UFO Crashes Off Okinawa, Japanese Navy Secures Area

So many theories on what it could be, but nobody touches on the fact that it may as well just be an Alien Craft.

I for one welcome our new Alien overlords :D

It was a UFO secretly developed by Pakistan & India as a sign of friendship and co-operation but the first Technology Demonstrator went off the trajectory and all over into East Asia ..... Pakistani & Indian officials are now developing another TD... and will save the world on 12-12-12 :):cheers:

So many theories on what it could be, but nobody touches on the fact that it may as well just be an Alien Craft.

I for one welcome our new Alien overlords :D

May be there's a perfect answer in Government, but they won't reveal , if it's true it can be never revealed to public before some days

May be there's a perfect answer in Government, but they won't reveal , if it's true it can be never revealed to public before some days

And they never should release such information to the masses because the masses are ignorant and cannot handle the truth. The Religious fabric of society will collapse.

And they never should release such information to the masses because the masses are ignorant and cannot handle the truth. The Religious fabric of society will collapse.

Ya already there's a protestant pastor Nuts made a big mess in America saying as Dooms day was coming and bl bla.... its been six months since the day past but the day never came

Am still waiting for info.... However its confirmed that japnese navy sealed the area and waiting for american navy to arrive.... But i want full info. Whose spaceship was it. Am bit feeling sad because my team member told me it could be pleiadian spaceship.... I hope its not.... Whole japan sea is under Grey control. Specialy dragons triangle.... Pleiadians dont fly over it as it had jammers and laser beams which shoots anything that is non human made.... However the human ships which tries to come too close gets all kinds of weather problem (generated by Greys).... Japan goverment already spoke openly about it and even told world how much insecure they feeling that aliens taking over their sea.... America warned japan and adviced them to be quite and no to panic humans.... But japan navy yet again came out in open but this time they will be forced to declare nothing happened.... i just hope its not pleiadians spaceship.... My team member told me it looked pleiadian spaceship as the japanese boy who saw it downed told that it had round shape with blue green lights and it was bit round above like we have in temple.... Thats a pleiadian spaceship.... Thats our family our savior.... The only thing makes me think it wont be pleiadian spaceship is that it was alone.... Also pleiadians dont go near japan sea alone. They always with hot temper andromedans. Both pleiadian-andromedans no longer with ashtar galactic command because pleiadian-andromedan want to attack negative aliens while commander ashtar wont help without humans asking for help.... The aggressive greys already done tests on japan by generating most powerful tsunami. There was news among humanoids that japan tried to attack greys base. So greys tested their laser beam that generates earthquakes and if earthquake inside sea it generates tsunami.... Just after generating tsunami the greys were all over tsunami debri watching the effects and success of the test....
must visit every each links to understand how greys slowly taking over.... Their mothership docked around sun and saturn and from their they in invasion mode in stealth....
The Paranormalistics: Japan’s Underwater Pyramid
Here is the dragons triangle.... Must read....
What is the Dragon
News is confirmed but america might force japanese navy to back off....
UFO Crashes Off Okinawa, Japanese Navy Secures Area, Releases Photo | Beyond Science
Here is the evidence what greys did last year in japan.... Tsunami was generated by Greys. It was a test for future.... Please do not forget the great flood and noah's ark.... Best way to destroy humans is tsunami. But dont worry. Humanoids will tackle them.... Earthquake in china earlier was result of pleiadian-andromedans beamed reptilian base inside china sea....
MUST SEE: UFOS OVER JAPAN TSUNAMI - ALIENS INVASION - YouTube

I have also pointed this aspect of impact of such news on our society in other thread.

Also, we can't imagine what aliens will look like, may be they won't be like the ones shown in movies. They may be made up of completely different elements, may be oxygen will be poisonous to them like early life forms. They might see humans as threat. For them abstract things like pride, respect, ego, fear, etc. won't matter to them. They might treat us like we treat chickens.

For them, we might be having very low intelligence just like we see animals as not intelligent like us.

Its just few possible scenarios.

I have also pointed this aspect of impact of such news on our society in other thread.

Also, we can't imagine what aliens will look like, may be they won't be like the ones shown in movies. They may be made up of completely different elements, may be oxygen will be poisonous to them like early life forms. They might see humans as threat. For them abstract things like pride, respect, ego, fear, etc. won't matter to them. They might treat us like we treat chickens.

For them, we might be having very low intelligence just like we see animals as not intelligent like us.

Its just few possible scenarios.

Your assumptions are correct, the possibilities are endless. Dr Michio Kaku always gives a stunning example; Human beings wouldn't visit their nearest ant hill and help them with their civilization, or ask them whether they'd like some help developing nuclear energy. If anything, the Humans would step on a few of them and show their superiority. Could be the same for ET life.

Am still waiting for info.... However its confirmed that japnese navy sealed the area and waiting for american navy to arrive.... But i want full info. Whose spaceship was it. Am bit feeling sad because my team member told me it could be pleiadian spaceship.... I hope its not.... Whole japan sea is under Grey control. Specialy dragons triangle.... Pleiadians dont fly over it as it had jammers and laser beams which shoots anything that is non human made.... However the human ships which tries to come too close gets all kinds of weather problem (generated by Greys).... Japan goverment already spoke openly about it and even told world how much insecure they feeling that aliens taking over their sea.... America warned japan and adviced them to be quite and no to panic humans.... But japan navy yet again came out in open but this time they will be forced to declare nothing happened.... i just hope its not pleiadians spaceship.... My team member told me it looked pleiadian spaceship as the japanese boy who saw it downed told that it had round shape with blue green lights and it was bit round above like we have in temple.... Thats a pleiadian spaceship.... Thats our family our savior.... The only thing makes me think it wont be pleiadian spaceship is that it was alone.... Also pleiadians dont go near japan sea alone. They always with hot temper andromedans. Both pleiadian-andromedans no longer with ashtar galactic command because pleiadian-andromedan want to attack negative aliens while commander ashtar wont help without humans asking for help.... The aggressive greys already done tests on japan by generating most powerful tsunami. There was news among humanoids that japan tried to attack greys base. So greys tested their laser beam that generates earthquakes and if earthquake inside sea it generates tsunami.... Just after generating tsunami the greys were all over tsunami debri watching the effects and success of the test....
must visit every each links to understand how greys slowly taking over.... Their mothership docked around sun and saturn and from their they in invasion mode in stealth....
The Paranormalistics: Japan’s Underwater Pyramid
Here is the dragons triangle.... Must read....
What is the Dragon
UFO Crashes Off Okinawa, Japanese Navy Secures Area, Releases Photo | Beyond Science
Here is the evidence what greys did last year in japan.... Tsunami was generated by Greys. It was a test for future.... Please do not forget the great flood and noah's ark.... Best way to destroy humans is tsunami. But dont worry. Humanoids will tackle them.... Earthquake in china earlier was result of pleiadian-andromedans beamed reptilian base inside china sea....
MUST SEE: UFOS OVER JAPAN TSUNAMI - ALIENS INVASION - YouTube

Your assumptions are correct, the possibilities are endless. Dr Michio Kaku always gives a stunning example; Human beings wouldn't visit their nearest ant hill and help them with their civilization, or ask them whether they'd like some help developing nuclear energy. If anything, the Humans would step on a few of them and show their superiority. Could be the same for ET life.

Reminds me a lot of a part from Bablyon 5

Catherine Sakai: Ambassador! While I was out there, I saw something. What was it?
G'Kar: [points to a flower with a bug crawling on it] What is this?
Catherine Sakai: An ant.
G'Kar: Ant.
Catherine Sakai: So much gets shipped up from Earth on commercial transports it's hard to keep them out.
G'Kar: Yeah, I have just picked it up on the tip of my glove. If I put it down again, and it asks another ant, "what was that?",
[laughs]
G'Kar: how would it explain? There are things in the universe billions of years older than either of our races. They're vast, timeless, and if they're aware of us at all, it is as little more than ants, and we have as much chance of communicating with them as an ant has with us. We know, we've tried, and we've learned that we can either stay out from underfoot or be stepped on.
Catherine Sakai: That's it? That's all you know?
G'Kar: Yes, they are a mystery. And I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the universe, that we have not yet explained everything.

who the fk reads beforeitsnews *** com??

This is what their about us reads -

Before It's News® is a community of individuals who report on what's going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

:lol:

Dude I respect your Knowledge but don't you think you are getting too carried away... they way explain is as if you've been stood and watched and interacted with them... i do believe about something but what you say everything can't be true, even about the ships belonged to which category and all that.....
and what's the link you've for Japanese accepting as UFO present in their waters... i'm asking you reliable link, not some freaks links

Well if the news has any fact to it, then I'd nominate @isro2222 for new world president! :D

who the fk reads beforeitsnews *** com??

This is what their about us reads -

Before It's News® is a community of individuals who report on what's going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

:lol:

We know mate, we are all just having some fun! :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom