What's new

UFO Crashes Off Okinawa, Japanese Navy Secures Area

Well if the news has any fact to it, then I'd nominate @isro2222 for new world president! :D

and where exactly is that new world? underwater ?? ruled by reptilians or anunakis or humanoids.. :cheesy:

Disclaimer : This is a light post never meant to make fun of our friend isro here.. I frankly like his posts..

Last edited by a moderator:
and where exactly is that new world? underwater ?? ruled by reptilians or anunakis or humanoids.. :cheesy:
Disclaimer : This is a light post never meant to make fun of our friend isro here.. I frankly like his posts..
Same here. I respect @isro2222 . He always speak what he believes even if you find it weird.

@prabhusarjen how about a similar incident? How about VIDEO of it? Still wont believe? Well than nothing can change u.... MUST WATCH. please do not blame the NASA and boat captain.... My request.
Here UFO crashed into sea. It was piloted by Grey catagory whos brains were similar to 5 year old boy.... This greys are used by their master greys. This greys famous for abduction. They abduct and than hand the human to their master.... When they panic they act like 5 year old boy.... MUST WATCH....
ztech618's Channel - YouTube
And here is the real Alien war.... Its humanoids ganging up against aggressive grey in earth's orbit. Please BLAME NASA for it and not the poster and me....
Secret War In Space - NASA Coverup? - Rare Footage - Proof that UFOs are REAL - Aliens being Attacked by Humans - YouTube
any doubts? If yes than nothing can change u....

@prabhusarjen how about a similar incident? How about VIDEO of it? Still wont believe? Well than nothing can change u.... MUST WATCH. please do not blame the NASA and boat captain.... My request.
Here UFO crashed into sea. It was piloted by Grey catagory whos brains were similar to 5 year old boy.... This greys are used by their master greys. This greys famous for abduction. They abduct and than hand the human to their master.... When they panic they act like 5 year old boy.... MUST WATCH....

And here is the real Alien war.... Its humanoids ganging up against aggressive grey in earth's orbit. Please BLAME NASA for it and not the poster and me....
Secret War In Space - NASA Coverup? - Rare Footage - Proof that UFOs are REAL - Aliens being Attacked by Humans - YouTube[/url]
any doubts? If yes than nothing can change u....

Dude remember i said i believe something you say... of course i'm shocked to see that Tsunami clip, no human, fish or animals have the capability to do that, i know cause i've hit by Tsunami.... It's very hard not to believe after seeing other similar videos, but you are saying you know which ship belonged to which kinda alien that's unbelievable...i mean if what you are saying is true you would have been picked by secret service long ago man...no harm

Same here. I respect @isro2222 . He always speak what he believes even if you find it weird.

Well I've to say it... I've cousin bro name Aspel, he was the best talented brainy CREATIVE Guy i Ever known in my life so far....he too was talking about Aliens and lots of things which are unbelievable, then people started to talk **** about him finally he ended in Hospital ....... before he could end in the hospital he used to sit and stare at the skies for hours, sometimes we wakes up in the middle of the night and start to cry saying someone is trying to kill.... and there were days when he was running because he saw something strange which we couldn't see......

Well I've to say it... I've cousin bro name Aspel, he was the best talented brainy CREATIVE Guy i Ever known in my life so far....he too was talking about Aliens and lots of things which are unbelievable, then people started to talk **** about him finally he ended in Hospital ....... before he could end in the hospital he used to sit and stare at the skies for hours, sometimes we wakes up in the middle of the night and start to cry saying someone is trying to kill.... and there were days when he was running because he saw something strange which we couldn't see......
It doesn't mean isro2222 is mental case. He has just different beliefs. You should also read his other posts which are not related to aliens.

It doesn't mean isro2222 is mental case. He has just different beliefs. You should also read his other posts which are not related to aliens.

Well he wasn't a mental either, My bro speaks like isro2222, when i sit and listen what he speaks i went and believed everything...he isn't a mental even doctors said the same but there was something in him no one would understand it....anyway off topic

what i'm saying is there're some thing what isro2222 says is unbelievable.... listen he was told by someone about and that's what he is feeding us, did he thing what the other guy is been telling him is reliable? i don't think so, he belives everything about aliens no matter who says it.... thats my concern,... a cleaver guy would analyze everything first

@prabhusarjen i can tell u every spaceship by just one glance at it.... Humanoids like pleiadians, andromedans, lyrans, lemurians, the reptilians like raptoid, hydra, sumerian, indian Naga Gods etc etc (alpha draconian dont fit in spaceship. They always in mothership as their height 30 feet tall).... Also all grey catagory aliens uses their own spaceship which are different to each other.... if i start explaining every details than it might take a day to explain everything.... i have so much info on every catagory greys, reptilians and humanoids.... All spaceships works different to each other. Pleiadians use beamships and they travel through worm holes into space.... Ashtar galactic command has warp speed.... Greys has light speed and now they have warm hole capablity in which they travel to sirius B.... The doors of it is in many countries like scotland, kaz, Russia, mexico, brazil etc etc.... The reptilians travels throw warm hole at light speed.... Their spaceship are cigar shape.... The annunakis aka world Gods travels exactly same like Arcturians.... Its by mind.... They think of mars and they on mars in a second.... It needs highest level of vibration to do that.... However only annunaki Gods has that capablity while regular annunakis travel by warp speed.... i have all details but less time. i will explain later everything. Btw america knows everything.... Whistleblower told every told. He was in CIA but got murdered now by CIA.... One more thing is that there are difference between spaceships. Negative aliens spaceship will force u emit fearful energy and positive humanoids will always calms u and makes u feel loved.... Same with starship athena.... Few details are below.... Pleiadians beamships are temple shape from top. It will remind u of indian temple....
http://www.crystalinks.com/beamships.gif
Pleiadian ships - The Cosmic Love - YouTube
Pleiadian spaceships UFO OVNI - YouTube
http://files.ncas.org/ufosymposium/p229shapes.jpg?m=1
http://www.greatdreams.com/ufo-types.jpg

Back
Top Bottom